GDT: prey@note

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Feels like every team can break out of their zone so easily against us.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Teams are getting up for the Blues and they couldnt replicate it tonight so far. Maybe they can pull something out of their a**** tonight.

They really need to get their legs back. Have to think that bug has them low on energy. Been through it myself. You feel weak for a while even after the symptoms disappear and I wasnt playing NHL games through the illness.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
A puck carrier on our team is going to have to beat their man. The Preds are sitting WAY back, and we're not moving to be open.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
hope hitch rips into them tonight and makes some lineup changes

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Pietrangelo had all the time in the world from the middle of the ice, and JBo bakes another muffin for us.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
There's that faux defense I always talk about. Sure, let's just play positionally and never actually close the gap. That'll work. A shooter would never time you to use you as a screen...

I hate how much room we give up sometimes

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Some of you are over reacting big time. We weren't gonna win every single game. Yeah we looked pretty bad and yet we still lost by only 1 against one of the other hottest teams in the league and a great goalie.

It's one game. One. Let's start another streak Tuesday vs. Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad