GDT: prey@note

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Fact of the matter is, if Oshie doesn't step his game up when he gets back, the RW depth is a clear weakness.

Lindstrom, while having a decent knack for the game, just doesn't have the speed and strength to play the same game he did in Sweden.

Reaves is Reaves...And he hasn't been the same in awhile either.

I'm not worried about Oshie all that much. I'm all but positive he was nursing something before he went out with the concussion.

RR10*

Im disappointed so far this season. I know its early and all that but I dont see much difference from last year in terms of play. Loved the game against LA though.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Then you haven't watched him enough. He's had many games that he's completely dominated. It's just hard to notice because he's not flashy.
Just like my ignorance with Rattie, its all about the stat sheets. Those two put up points in the playoffs thanks a lot to their respective teams forwards.

And there it is.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
that should have been stopped. with that said, once again we dont deserve any points tonight

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Game 1 of the series against Chicago last year. Shattenkirk got the press because of the points, but Petro was utterly dominant. He was the best defenseman for either team.
I'm glad he showed up for a game. Unfortunately for him he wasn't the best d-man in the series. Keith was better.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
There's that faux defense I always talk about. Sure, let's just play positionally and never actually close the gap. That'll work. A shooter would never time you to use you as a screen...

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
There's that faux defense I always talk about. Sure, let's just play positionally and never actually close the gap. That'll work. A shooter would never time you to use you as a screen...

This is how i score 90% of my goals in NHL14

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Just like my ignorance with Rattie, its all about the stat sheets. Those two put up points in the playoffs thanks a lot to their respective teams forwards.

And there it is.

Well with Petro it really is hard to see unless you're watching closely. He doesn't have the flair of Keith or the physicality of Doughty. When he's on top of his game, the puck is barely on his stick because he's so efficient at driving the play forward.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
With only 5 minutes left, the Preds won't let Tarasenko touch the puck(which he really hasn't all night). Someone else needs to step up.

RR10*

I'm glad he showed up for a game. Unfortunately for him he wasn't the best d-man in the series. Keith was better.
Keith was a mile better. And I seriously doubt Pie was dominant in any game of that series. If so, I would have remembered it. I've never seen him take over a game. He's pretty quiet for a $7m guy.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
This is how i score 90% of my goals in NHL14

It works in real life too. Slow up to time yourself with the defender, stickhandle pretending you're waiting to sauce it to your teammate, and fire it right around their pants. It's too easy.

If you're not pressuring the puck carrier, you're not playing defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad