GDT: prey@note

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Yeah...I still don't know about Backes on the wing. Army needs to see what kind of moves can be made this year.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
cole and pietrangelo have been pretty bad tonight. jackman has not been much better

For Cole, I think he looks better than norm. LOL. Pietrangelo has been underwhelming in all facets of his game. He looks very overrated for the hype around him.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
we dont deserve to win tonight with this poor effort

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
I hope he gets a shot at the end of the season to rest guys if we can afford to allow that.

I am not completely down on him or anything like that. But I do think he might underwhelm some during tight checking/ physical games.
With the West the way it is, that's every game these days. Well, Ive tempered my expectations for his NHL game and they werent that high to begin with.

When Vlad said he shied away from contact that sold me. That's the major issue. There have been some good players to play this game that did that, quite a few familiar ones that are now in the HOF, but in this era its a non-starter.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I want a winger for the third line if Jaskin can't lock a spot down.

I think Reaves's spot could be improved as well, preferably from within. If Jaskin can't cut it on the 3rd line, you'd think he could find a niche spot with Lappy. It's hard to have chemistry with Ott because he sucks, but Lappy would do a lot of the work for Jaskin with his ability to flat out forecheck.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
HFBoards starts a thread about Crosby not scoring 4 or more points for a long time...Sid pots 5. :laugh:

RR10*

For Cole, I think he looks better than norm. LOL. Pietrangelo has been underwhelming in all facets of his game. He looks very overrated for the hype around him.
He is overrated. I've never seen him take over a game like Doughty and Keith for example.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues will be very lucky to win this game if they don't jack it up another gear. They're losing almost all the races to and battles for the puck. Their passes are off.

Except for that last flurry in the offensive zone. They'd better rustle up some energy, and step it up.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
alot of one and done weak shots for the note. not alot of secondary chances. really not impressed with our play tonight, hope we can get atleast 1 point but we deserve 0

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
HFBoards starts a thread about Crosby not scoring 4 or more points for a long time...Sid pots 5. :laugh:
HAHA, I saw that thread title and thought "who gives a sh**?" and kept moving. I mean he's leading the league every year when healthy for the most part. It just seemed idiotic that having a 4 point night once in a while really mattered.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Hopefully when Oshie comes back, we can balance the third line out a little better. Maybe try dropping him to the third line to see if he can't jump start it.

Fact of the matter is, if Oshie doesn't step his game up when he gets back, the RW depth is a clear weakness.

Lindstrom, while having a decent knack for the game, just doesn't have the speed and strength to play the same game he did in Sweden.

Reaves is Reaves...And he hasn't been the same in awhile either.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Looking better last few minutes. Need to keep it up.

Wish Steen could hit the net..he has been awful the last few games. Jamal Mayers like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad