GDT: prey@note

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
This PP needs help. I wonder if we could swing a deal for somebody like Brendan Morrow

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Don't know where the Blue's heads were in that period but they better come out with a much better third period. Hitchcock cannot be happy about that second period.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Why does our defenseman have the puck so long as we move up ice on the PP? It gives the other team so much time to collapse on their blue line.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
What a god awful PP we have. It's a wonder we've scored a single time this year on it.

The Blues have been scoring on one out of every 4. 25% is fine. This last one was a pretty sloppy failure, but BOTH PP units have looked much better over the past couple of weeks. They've had a lot more movement without the puck, better screening, drives towards the net and better zone entry under control.

You have a legitimate gripe about this last one, but not about them overall lately. Stastny returning really helps divide the talent among the 3 units, now, rather than having all the best offensive talent on The #1 unit. When Oshie returns, The 2nd Unit will be up to par.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Wannstrom could be an interesting call up. He's point-per-game in the AHL right now, might be able to inject some offense into the 3rd line.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Can he finish? Might be worth a look. One floater wont kill them. Damn near won the Presidents Trophy with Chris Stewart on the team.
He doesn't finish more than Jaskin but does have a better shot. Against a goalie like Pekka and a shutdown team, I would prefer Jaskin. Rattie would fair better in wide open games.

Honestly of our top prospects, Rattie is the one I would move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad