GDT: Preseason Game 4. Oilers @ Jets; beer leaguer # 2. On Oilers+ at 6 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Not a huge Skinner fan, but probably best to evaluate him behind an NHL roster

They need to make some cuts to get close to the actual lineup after tonight
Yah its not Skinner hate, although some will construe it that way. Which is why I said "part of me". But some on this board aren't real good with picking up nuances of English lol. He was better than I ever suspected he'd be, but did however let in the weak goal that cost them game 7.

Most of this place was gunning to get someone else before the playoffs.

How are you guys watching this?
Sitting in a chair reading some shit. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Oilhawks

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Yah its not Skinner hate, although some will construe it that way. Which is why I said "part of me". But some on this board aren't real good with picking up nuances of English lol. He was better than I ever suspected he'd be, but did however let in the weak goal that cost them game 7.

C’mon dawg dont put shit on Skinner for the SCF. If you’re gonna play the blame game, theres a long list before Skins.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Feels like the trade to get the pick for him is going to be looked at very favourably down the line. Not a sexy player but a smart, reliable two way right shot 3C is a very important player to have.
Agreed and they also wanted a player that was further advanced in his development rather than wait until 2025-2026, quite likely a Henrique replacement in 2-3 years.

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023

Skinner is least of our problems. He is more than fine.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I realize it’s preseason and they have to dress bodies but WAtf is Drake Caggiula doing playing the sniper role on the PP tonite???

Can't they put one of the young kids out there to let them show their thing. These games aren’t for standings, they are for testing.

Not understanding that one at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad