GDT: Preseason Game 4. Oilers @ Jets; beer leaguer # 2. On Oilers+ at 6 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Does the op title lie? I prematurely kicked off my pants thinking I’d be watching the game at 6:08.. but the nhl site says 7pm :(

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Does the op title lie? I prematurely kicked off my pants thinking I’d be watching the game at 6:08.. but the nhl site says 7pm :(

8461D321-99F7-4D9B-80F5-CF1F761B4214.gif

7 pm in Winnipeg Mr Loincloth. :nod:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZJuice

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Per Stauffer;
Janmark-O'Reilly-Brown
Hoffman-Hamblin-Ryan
Caggiula-Philp-Savoie
De Jong-Pederson-Griffith

Kulak-Emberson
Dineen-Wanner
Hoefenmayer-Carrick/Kemp

Skinner
Delia

Gregor’s off by a mile again.
Very interesting to see O'Reilly a look with the Oilers opening night 3rd liner wingers. He's not making the roster but it's clear that he made an impression on the coaches.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Very interesting to see O'Reilly a look with the Oilers opening night 3rd liner wingers. He's not making the roster but it's clear that he made an impression on the coaches.

Feels like the trade to get the pick for him is going to be looked at very favourably down the line. Not a sexy player but a smart, reliable two way right shot 3C is a very important player to have.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Emberson doing the little things which is just a relief of fresh air. Had the puck on his stick in the oilers end, gets forechecked, and makes a simply play to negate the jets player forecheck to pass the puck to Kulak which gave the Oilers a rush chance against.

Ceci would've somehow turned it over or caused an icing.

The play was at 8:32 from the 1st period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad