GDT: Preseason Game 4. Oilers @ Jets; beer leaguer # 2. On Oilers+ at 6 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
Hes already robbed a few guys tonight. He looks good.
Not talking about preseason games as I find them useless and lacking in motivation for regulars on the team. I am talking in general. He proved he could take this team to finals and could of easily won cup. He bounced back in Vancouver series and showed how mentally tough he is. And if he didn't plat amazing in game 6 of the dallas series we lose that game and go to dallas for game 7. This will be only his third full season in goal. I expect him to be even better this year and he is battle tested

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I realize it’s preseason and they have to dress bodies but WAtf is Drake Caggiula doing playing the sniper role on the PP tonite???

Can't they put one of the young kids out there to let them show their thing. These games aren’t for standings, they are for testing.

Not understanding that one at all.
Which young guy iced is a good shot? It’s not their skill sets.

Reactions: ZJuice

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
It’s slim given the roster they have, but to be giving extra time/ special team work to DC in exhibition is horseshit.
It’s not time for him. You showcase guys like Savoie and O’Reilly by allowing them to play make or be net front. Putting them in the shooter position would work. Same with Philp. Caggula has a good shot so putting him there helps the kids.

Booo

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Emberson having 2 absolute howler shifts in a row so far this period.

One shift he give up the puck and leads to a GA, then on the PK he just stood at the side of the net and let Ehlers have a free one timer that he fortunately fanned on.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
It’s not time for him. You showcase guys like Savoie and O’Reilly by allowing them to play make or be net front. Putting them in the shooter position would work. Same with Philp. Caggula has a good shot so putting him there helps the kids.

Booo
Does he play defence? Might be a spot open there. ;)

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact don't overreact

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad