WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Did they really need to waste MitB to have Punk...for a 3rd time...cost Drew the title...boring.

Their feud is already set. Why not give Jey or Gable the Briefcase and set up further stuff since Drew vs Punk is already locked in.

Don't like this move

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Atleast they found a way to further the story with both Rollins and Drew. Still tho, unless Priest is turning face this now leaves them with 1 babyface in the top of RAW, and he loses every big match.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
At least we get World Heavyweight Champion Gunther in 4 weeks

They said 22nd(?) Anniversary of the PPV and first HiaC match. So they'll do it there.

Drew vs Punk at SS, ends in DQ
Drew vs Punk HiaC at Bad Blood. Rollins plays the Kane role

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
the end of that match seemed like a gigantic clusterf*** to me… like others were saying - Priest didn’t kick out. Was that a mistake on his part? Or did the ref f*** that up?

Then Seth is ferocious with Punk about it all. Just seemed so weird to me.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
That whole thing was weird. I think Drew's music was supposed to break up the count (for whatever reason). That's why Priest didn't kick out.

Reactions: The Gongshow

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Atleast they found a way to further the story with both Rollins and Drew. Still tho, unless Priest is turning face this now leaves them with 1 babyface in the top of RAW, and he loses every big match.
It's almost like they're turning Punk heel. He's not gaining any new fans with all his shit recently.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Something got f***ed up it seems. The cameras were scrambling to keep up immediately following, likely because they didn’t know what the audible was going to be

Overall, a decent recovery. Such a waste of the mitb briefcase though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad