WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
As someone mentioned it: it was definitely Mcintyre's music was suppose to hit at the 2 count. That way it costed Rollins.

I do wonder if WWE will pivot and have this be a rematch before Summerslam. Priest isn't losing before Gunther.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
re: Priest not kicking out. an old school ref would have counted to 3 and gave it to seth sorry playa

protect tiffany at all costs and give her to case

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Did they really need to waste MitB to have Punk...for a 3rd time...cost Drew the title...boring.

Their feud is already set. Why not give Jey or Gable the Briefcase and set up further stuff since Drew vs Punk is already locked in.

Don't like this move
or... even better if they really wanted to : make CM punk cost drew the briefcase when he was on the verge of taking it

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
It's funny how popular Tiffany is. They make her character annoying and people just don't care because she's super talented

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I think killing the briefcase for the year like this is the right move, the world title pictures don't need it this year.

The botched timing is unfortunate
Dunno. You could have elevated someone else needing a rise even if it was of a secondary title. CM could have cost Drew the MitB match. This seems like short-term thinking. Obviously Knight is going after the US title. Gable is going to be dealing with the Wyatts and Jay is probably getting back together with his brother. Maybe they could have done something cool where the USO's cash in - something never done before. Or have Melo win and give him some credibility even if it's all for naught.

Just spit-balling, but MitB is probably on top of the 2nd tier PLEs and it just seemed unnecessary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad