Predict the Atlantic Standings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Creeping on up ,
Yes I'm asking what your opinion is backed by for Florida not making playoffs?

My opinion is the teams that have games in hand on Florida have some of the toughest schedules ahead.

Florida plays the next 8 of 9 at home with only road game being in Tampa.
They've been one of the best teams at home for 3 years now.

Duclair is coming back which only helps the top 10 ranked offense.

Bobrovsky is playing some incredible hockey the last 16-17 games.

View attachment 651771

Let's see your formula for concluding contenders?
Were the 2012 Kings, 2018 Capitals or 2019 Lightning contenders?

Well the fact is free agents are now more eager to sign in Florida.
Youre acting like Florida's core is old?
Oldest core player is Barkov at 27?

In another year or two, a lot of dead weight cap will be gone.
Zito will have 1sts he can deal.

Fact is Florida has been one of the better offensive teams in the league the last 5 years, so the focus should be on defense which they can afford to upgrade in free agency.

Goaltending for any team outside 4-5 teams who have true elite #1G are always praying for consistency in ne

Humm.... 2 points behind with still 2 games in hand

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Bruins 17 points up with 22 games left.

Just how we all drew it up
Nope I completely blew that one...Saw an aging team ,like Pittburgh and WASH....Forgot they actually have one of the better top 4,s in the east..Along with a group a good veterans on a mission

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Doesn't count, Florida is missing our two top 6Cs, will have to use the injury excuse. ;)

Ok.

TkachuksPestControl said:
Senator fans always seem to have excuses.

wtf-christian-bale.gif

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
4. Boston-99 points (wildcard): I may have had Boston out of the playoffs if the didn’t bring back Bergeron and Krecji. An older team, significant injuries to Marchand and McAvoy will have the Bruins in a tough spot the 1st half. But bringing back 2 good players should give them enough leeway. I like Jim Montgomery but have no idea why Cassidy was fired and not Sweeney. I'd have done it the other way around.

Quoting the OP from August to point out that Boston currently does have 99 points on March 1st.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
"OTA has deep offense bro..."

**18th GF/G**

:laugh:
Lol ...Losing your top line center will do this to you..What is your excuse for allowing one less goal than Montreal at a division worse 215 WITH 214.....Lol cap space next season will fix that ,when you give Dumba 7 years at 8 mil per

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad