Predict the Atlantic Standings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Ottawa has been held to 1 goal or less in 14 of 61 games this year.

Florida has been held to 1 goal or less in 7 of 63 games this year.

"OtW HAs oNe oF thE deePeSt ofFenSes"
Let topshelf have this minor victory. Sens are on a bit of a run and the Panthers keep tripping over their own feet. The panthers are a lot closer to last year's vegas team than the fringe playoff team topshelf has deluded himself into believing.

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
1 BOS
2 TOR
3 TBL

1 CAR
2 NJD
3 NYR

1 PIT
2 BUF
slow clap... slow clap

Edit, I had a browser issue and your post appeared as posted on the very first page of the thread
I though you nailed it, I mean you nail it still... but with a bit more of insight

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

"OtW HAs oNe oF thE deePeSt ofFenSes

Hows giroux and chairot? Enjoy giving away top picks... LOL

Enjoy mediocrity for the next 10 years.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

Deep offense ,and a deep defense...Sorry you cant see this,dont be mad because I was right about FLD..Missing the playoffs,I tried to tell you the team that were rebuilding last season would likely pass them this year

Let topshelf have this minor victory. Sens are on a bit of a run and the Panthers keep tripping over their own feet. The panthers are a lot closer to last year's vegas team than the fringe playoff team topshelf has deluded himself into believing.
Lol ,,FLD has given up 215 goals tied with Montreal for division worst...I dont care what kind of cap space you have you arent fixing that in FA

Reactions: Sens9292

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Correct me if I’m wrong since I can’t remember every trade, but didn’t Vegas literally go out and add a #1 centre to improve their team? The roster is noticeably better, while the Panthers one is a lot weaker than last year’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: topshelf15

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Deep offense ,and a deep defense...Sorry you cant see this,dont be mad because I was right about FLD..Missing the playoffs,I tried to tell you the team that were rebuilding last season would likely pass them this year

FpLmf7cXEAIg9BE.png

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
How does that offensive powerhouse score only one goal on Nashville,s AHL team??Could it be your number 1 center wasnt playing,and your less experienced second line center Lundell ,isnt ready to carry the mail as the number 1 guy??But Ottawa losing their number 1 center wouldnt effect the overall preformance of their offensive this season??

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
How does that offensive powerhouse score only one goal on Nashville,s AHL team??Could it be your number 1 center wasnt playing,and your less experienced second line center Lundell ,isnt ready to carry the mail as the number 1 guy??But Ottawa losing their number 1 center wouldnt effect the overall preformance of their offensive this season??

We put up 5 against your deep offense and defense, dummied your team with 58 shots on net.
Got 2 more games vs OTW ahead, hopefully you've figured out there's 82 games this year?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

With Norris and formenton included, they're offense is indeed very deep. Obviously removing a ~40 pace and ~20 pace goal scorers takes a bite out of that depth.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
We put up 5 against your deep offense and defense, dummied your team with 58 shots on net.
Got 2 more games vs OTW ahead, hopefully you've figured out there's 82 games this year?
And where are you in the standings??Behind us with 2 more games played....Ottawa,s blueline is night and day by comparision of your team ...Our 21 year old second line center is playing first line mins,and on pace to score 90 points...Our rookie 3rd line center has 16 goals playing on our 2nd line...Imagine how much further you will be behind by this time next season ,its not gonna be pretty...

With Norris and formenton included, they're offense is indeed very deep. Obviously removing a ~40 pace and ~20 pace goal scorers takes a bite out of that depth.
All of which I have said ,it doesnt matter...He only see,s what he wants to see

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
And where are you in the standings??Behind us with 2 more games played....Ottawa,s blueline is night and day by comparision of your team ...Our 21 year old second line center is playing first line mins,and on pace to score 90 points...Our rookie 3rd line center has 16 goals playing on our 2nd line...Imagine how much further you will be behind by this time next season ,its not gonna be pretty...

All of which I have said ,it doesnt matter...He only see,s what he wants to see

And there's still 2 games left between FLA and OTA right?

We have the better Tkachuk, Barkov is better than any player on your team.
Forsling and Montour combined are better point producers than your top two defensemen.
Along with the deeper offense up front.

Your team is as good as a currently re-tooling cap strapped team...:laugh:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

Forsling and Montour combined are better point producers than your top two defensemen.

Your team is as good as a currently re-tooling cap strapped team...
Lol...Ok enjoy your season...I have made my point,and you obviously only cant see much past your own team...

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Lol...Ok enjoy your season...I have made my point,and you obviously only cant see much past your own team...
The irony is so unbelievably thick. You’ve been calling the sens a better team than the panthers going on 2+ seasons. You’ve been loud wrong the entire time. Spend a couple days tied with the panthers in the standings and you are acting like you won the cup. It’s hilarious

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
The irony is so unbelievably thick. You’ve been calling the sens a better team than the panthers going on 2+ seasons. You’ve been loud wrong the entire time. Spend a couple days tied with the panthers in the standings and you are acting like you won the cup. It’s hilarious
Oh so you have decided to make a visit.....Has what I predicted not come to pass for FLD??And we arent tied BTW we have more wins in less games..Now I did miss on our offensive total,s but losing your number 1 center which I had admitted too much earlier in the thread ,would hurt our team...

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Oh so you have decided to make a visit.....Has what I predicted not come to pass for FLD??And we arent tied BTW we have more wins in less games..Now I did miss on our offensive total,s but losing your number 1 center which I had admitted too much earlier in the thread ,would hurt our team...
Here you go again. Making excuses for the sens you don’t allow other teams. Panthers have had injuries or are you forgetting that a 30 goal winger has played 2 games this year.

PlayItAgain

Jan 18, 2005

Your team is as good as a currently re-tooling cap strapped team...:laugh:
Well I’m glad you’re happy with your team.I think most Sens fans are more than content that their team has been one of the better NHL teams over the last 3 months, not to mention how the Sens have been the BEST team in the league record wise over the last 15 games. I guess all that’s left is to see who remains happy at season’s end….

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad