Possible retro jersey?

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I'd lose the red shoulders, add patches. And pair with black helmets.

So, pretty much this with a Devils logo on the front...

2002altBlack.jpg

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
on the newark bulldogs theme...saw this on google lol.

design_1_by_jss13-d6z1hki.jpg

and also saw this. if the Devils jerseys were done in Nike Olympic format. really sharp imo--just need the stripes to stretch all around the sleeves and add white collars on every jersey.
JordanRoberts-NJ(Nike).png

For a different kind of third other than reversing the red and black colors I think something like this Swiss Olympic jersey would be cool.

Swiss_White.jpg

Just where it's white--it would be black and the logo on the top right would a Devils logo without a circle in black(same as primary jersey color). I wouldn't mind thirds as long it looks good and doesn't have a cartoony logo.

Last edited:

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
The only third jersey I want to see the Devils wear are the 1980s/early 1990s retro jerseys. Now that Lou is gone, I hope they wear them a little more often but not a lot more often (say 4-5 times per year maximum; at a minimum I'd add the last home game before Christmas and/or the first home game after Christmas to the home game closest to 3/17 as a definite retro jersey uniform date).

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The only third jersey I want to see the Devils wear are the 1980s/early 1990s retro jerseys. Now that Lou is gone, I hope they wear them a little more often but not a lot more often (say 4-5 times per year maximum; at a minimum I'd add the last home game before Christmas and/or the first home game after Christmas to the home game closest to 3/17 as a definite retro jersey uniform date).

Well said.

They should wear the red & greens 4 times next season.

How about these games?

11/27 vs Habs (Thanksgiving weekend)
12/19 vs Ducks (pre Christmas)
2/14 vs Kings (Valentines Day)
3/17 vs Wild (St Patty's)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad