Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
um…….its the exact same thing as the old old hawks jersey

Blackhawks03.png

Zelmo

Jun 18, 2012
Woodstock, GA
The jersey's posted are awful.

However, I've bought jersey's from him (quite a few actually) and they are VERY well made. Only negative I'd have is if you're looking to buy, get it a size larger.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
We have one of the nicest jerseys in the league and one of the sharpest throwbacks because we don't wear it often.

Quit ****ing around with the jersey. I hope the new ownership doesnt. It is one thing Lou stuck to his guns about that he is 100% correct.

Most 3rd jerseys are terrible. The ones that are typically the best are the ones that revert to some sort of throwback/nod to the history of the club's jersey. We do that already with the red/white/green. We've only had 1 logo on our jersey, let's keep it that way.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
We have one of the nicest jerseys in the league and one of the sharpest throwbacks because we don't wear it often.

Quit ****ing around with the jersey. I hope the new ownership doesnt. It is one thing Lou stuck to his guns about that he is 100% correct.

Most 3rd jerseys are terrible. The ones that are typically the best are the ones that revert to some sort of throwback/nod to the history of the club's jersey. We do that already with the red/white/green. We've only had 1 logo on our jersey, let's keep it that way.

Preach brother. Preach.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013

We already have a 3rd jersey anyways, the retro one, which is the best 3rd jersey out there (in my biased opinion). There's no need to re-invent the wheel. I live on Li so I'm very familiar with how bad most 3rd jerseys are (though I kinda liked the fisherman logo that most hated).

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
can't wait for a new third jersey every year and devils brand organic gluten free vape juice being sold at the devils den.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
We have one. It's green.

We all love the red & green throwbacks and I think they should wear them more than once per season.

I'd like to see them worn by the team about 3 or 4 games this season.
Here are the games I would choose.

Oct 31 vs NYi
Dec 19 vs Ducks
Feb 6 vs Caps
March 17 vs Wild

***I'd also like them to wear the home whites a few times.
Nov 27 vs Habs
Jan 2 vs Stars
April 9 vs Leafs

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
We all love the red & green throwbacks and I think they should wear them more than once per season.

Oct 31 vs NYi
Dec 19 vs Ducks
Feb 6 vs Caps
March 17 vs Wild

Nov 27 vs Habs
Jan 2 vs Stars
April 9 vs Leafs

Can't have 4 jerseys unless playing in an outdoor game

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010

Oct 31 vs NYi
Dec 19 vs Ducks
Feb 6 vs Caps
March 17 vs Wild

Nov 27 vs Habs
Jan 2 vs Stars
April 9 vs Leafs

I think st patty's day and christmas days are no brainers. I'd say christmas even more then St Patty's, not sure the hold up on that. If those were the only 2 day, I'd be cool with it.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
I've paid good money for some questionable Devils jerseys in the past... like the black ice jersey, but I wouldn't wear that for free.

IDK why we never wear the retro Christmas colors for Columbus Day.

Obviously Italians are the top ethnic group in New Jersey, and the colors are that of the Italian flag, not the Irish flag.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because Columbus Day falls around the beginning of the season.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
What, you didn't like this amazing design?

51Zzh7KR1FL._SY355_.jpg

Team marketing getting fans all riled up and then having a big reveal for this atrocity was one of the most Thrashers things that ever happened. I laughed for almost a solid minute after seeing Kovalchuk and Kozlov parading around in these.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad