Series Talk: Playoff Qualifier Series: Minnesota Wild vs Vancouver Canucks (VAN wins 3-1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
MIN had a lot of speed in the first period, it was just Markström left keeping VAN in the game then.
The Wild have a goalie capable of doing that sitting in the press box.

If your goal is to win, you play the best goalie. That's Kahkonen.

Sure doesn't seem like Evason wants to win. Which is a shame because the Wild team that showed up in Game 1 can hang with anyone.

Reactions: LiveeviL

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
seen some random twitter responses say suter broke his ankle and left the bubble already. anyone else hear anything of the sorts or just random fans making up rumors?

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
seen some random twitter responses say suter broke his ankle and left the bubble already. anyone else hear anything of the sorts or just random fans making up rumors?
Can you share the tweet? If true, devastating. I wonder if it’s his same leg as his last injury

Last edited:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi folks, Canucks fan coming in peace to offer our general perspective of your squad this series.

We don’t like your guys, many of them piss us off and even infuriate.

Goal scoring has been an issue, but we recognize that Kaprizov could have been a deciding piece, with Fiala channeling 2003 Playoffs Gaborik.

Stalock has been pretty impressive & it’s sincerely crummy that you might be down a couple of important D tonight. Most of us would rather play best on best (if you can stretch that word enough to apply to either of our lineups).

Returning to my earlier comment regarding us not liking your team, it’s meant as a compliment. Minnesota Mild no longer, you guys have some bite in your identity and it’s already planted roots for a rivalry.

AC74D7B3-F360-433C-AD54-D6486C31A106.gif

Enjoy the rest of the series either way. Hopefully you draft well and improve your lineup for next season. You guys deserve a contender.

Cheers

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Hi folks, Canucks fan coming in peace to offer our general perspective of your squad this series.

We don’t like your guys, many of them piss us off and even infuriate.

Goal scoring has been an issue, but we recognize that Kaprizov could have been a deciding piece, with Fiala channeling 2003 Playoffs Gaborik.

Stalock has been pretty impressive & it’s sincerely crummy that you might be down a couple of important D tonight. Most of us would rather play best on best (if you can stretch that word enough to apply to either of our lineups).

Returning to my earlier comment regarding us not liking your team, it’s meant as a compliment. Minnesota Mild no longer, you guys have some bite in your identity and it’s already planted roots for a rivalry.

View attachment 358582

Enjoy the rest of the series either way. Hopefully you draft well and improve your lineup for next season. You guys deserve a contender.

Cheers

Here is my polite assessment of your team:
Tyler Myers' neck makes him look like the Hulk stroked himself with sunblock and put a Tyler Myers mask on the tip. Also there are other players.

Reactions: DL44

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
If Russo didn't know how would random Twitter folks?
Russo isn't in the bubble, maybe these folks saw suter actually leave the bubble? I said it could easily be a rumor I just asked if anyone heard something that would make these comments come up is all.

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
Russo isn't in the bubble, maybe these folks saw suter actually leave the bubble? I said it could easily be a rumor I just asked if anyone heard something that would make these comments come up is all.
True. I haven't been able to find any info.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Anyone want to make a GDT? I can't make one at least for a few hours.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Koivu will be fine as a really good 4C or decent 3C next year.

I think next year is going to be a Covid/Seattle ED affected mess anyway. We have to be thinking about who will be on the team in 21-22. Staal's contract will be up. Same with Evason. Koivu will be gone. Rask and Doobs gone. Hunt? One of our top 4 D will be gone, probably, though the more I look at it the more I think they will go 4+4. Zucc and Parise will be in HEAVY decline, causing swears among the fanbase. Suter will only be playing 23 MIN/night:laugh:.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Koivu will be fine as a really good 4C or decent 3C next year.

I think next year is going to be a Covid/Seattle ED affected mess anyway. We have to be thinking about who will be on the team in 21-22. Staal's contract will be up. Same with Evason. Koivu will be gone. Rask and Doobs gone. Hunt? One of our top 4 D will be gone, probably, though the more I look at it the more I think they will go 4+4. Zucc and Parise will be in HEAVY decline, causing swears among the fanbase. Suter will only be playing 23 MIN/night:laugh:.
No reason to protect 4-4-1

Brodin will be a UFA and doesn't have to sign anywhere until AFTER the seattle draft.

Chance of losing Soucy if he resigns with Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad