Series Talk: Playoff Qualifier Series: Minnesota Wild vs Vancouver Canucks (VAN wins 3-1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
That's Webster

My Zuccarello burner account, it's probably 10 years old. But Russo knows the story behind it, otherwise he'd block me. I've had some arguments with him in the past...

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Parise-Staal-Fiala
Greenway-Eriksson Ek-Kunin
Galchenyuk/Donato-Koivu-Zuccarello
Foligno-Sturm-Hartman

f*** rewarding Zuccarello’s bad play with putting him on the 1st line.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
My Zuccarello burner account, it's probably 10 years old. But Russo knows the story behind it, otherwise he'd block me. I've had some arguments with him in the past...
What’s the story behind it?

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Parise Staal Fiala
Donato Koivu Zucc
Greenway Ek Kunin
Foligno Sturm Hartman

Inject some new blood and life with Sturm. He should be rolling 1st game with those 2. Galy I think has to take a seat in this one otherwise your taking out one of donato zucc or kunin for him which idk if thats likely atm.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Parise Staal Fiala
Donato Koivu Zucc
Greenway Ek Kunin
Foligno Sturm Hartman

Inject some new blood and life with Sturm. He should be rolling 1st game with those 2. Galy I think has to take a seat in this one otherwise your taking out one of donato zucc or kunin for him which idk if thats likely atm.

I actually kind of like it.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Very disappointed in the play of JEE, Greenway, and Kunin. Replaceable players, at this point. Was hoping to see at least one of them pop in the playoffs. Two first rounders and a second rounder.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Very disappointed in the play of JEE, Greenway, and Kunin. Replaceable players, at this point. Was hoping to see at least one of them pop in the playoffs. Two first rounders and a second rounder.
Wonder what a package of Dumba + 1 of them could fetch in the offseason. Brodin's D is too valuable to trade away IMO

Still can't believe Fiala getting a double minor for a goalie bump and then getting decked in the corner. That hit he took woulda been a double minor during the game, yet somehow it's nothing after the whistle.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta

Agreed. Greenway has been absolute shit. Literally not a single redeeming quality about the games he has played. Really don't understand how he was slotted in a 1st line role opposite of Fiala.

At this point, I don't really care if they lose. If the Hawks, Yotes, and Habs win their series then we're picking in the Top 10.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I wonder if coaches would've/could've anticipated this much special teams. They coulda focused solely on PP and PK the entire camp and probably beat anybody lol

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
The Wild have no business up there, the Canucks will most likely send them home tomorrow.

Guerin has a lot work to do...
JEE got 1.5 per year / 2yr bridge

How much do RFA's with no arb Rights get ....
1. Kunin ?
2. Greenway ?

How much does UFA Soucy get offered ?

I don't know how to start a thread If someone wants to help out

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't want to just beat on those three, as there are plenty of other passengers. I just find them the most disappointing, as they are supposed to be the future of the team, whereas players like Staal, Parise, Suter, and Zuccarello have nowhere to go but down.

Another nondescript generation of prospects like the Coyle/Nino/Granlund/Zucker bunch?

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
I don't want to just beat on those three, as there are plenty of other passengers. I just find them the most disappointing, as they are supposed to be the future of the team, whereas players like Staal, Parise, Suter, and Zuccarello have nowhere to go but down.

Another nondescript generation of prospects like the Coyle/Nino/Granlund/Zucker bunch?
Yes and no to answer the last question. The first bunch was undoubtedly hyped more and rightfully had higher expectations.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
well said, but we had the right to be excited about drafting two WJC captains from excellent teams and a beast like Greenway. Kunin is a hard worker but seems to lack any high end talent, Greenway is inconsistent, if not downright lazy, and JEE ...well, the replay showing him trying to shoot with an upside down stick says it all.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
The Wild are as soft as a goose down pillow. Stalock gets run over twice, nothing. Fiala taps their goalie and all hell breaks loose. That’s the Wild in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad