OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Will Select Sixth Overall In Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Hollywood Couturier I've been thinking about it. The only job you can debate might be worse is Houston if Watson is traded. Everything else is clearly better and it very well might be the worst overall.

Houston trading Watson is going to be a debacle for everyone involved. Houston won't be carried by Watson anymore, and whoever trades for him is going to be gaining a massive cap hit while giving away a lot of picks and assets that create cap flexibility. It would be a ton to give up to either have a year one shot at winning, or waiting several years to recover and try again with the hope Watson ages like Wilson.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
because of f***ing injuries. Not because of coaching.
it's FAR more than injuries.

Shit defense, players are turds here/show something somewhere else/ draft picks are unmitigated failures.

He's not the ONLY one that needs to be fired.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
it's FAR more than injuries.

Shit defense, players are turds here/show something somewhere else/ draft picks are unmitigated failures.

He's not the ONLY one that needs to be fired.

The list of injuries we have had over a 4 year period is unfathomable. NO team could've accomplished what Pederson did in that time.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

Yep. Not a surprise.

Good for him.

Usually a SB winning coach gets free run of the building for a while, but I think Lurie was still scarred from the Chip Kelly experience and didn't let it happen.

HOWEVER...that isn't Doug's problem. I'm glad he told them to screw off and go elsewhere.

It's best for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad