OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Will Select Sixth Overall In Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Would've been fine with keeping or firing Pederson. I just hope this doesn't mean they think Wentz is the QB going forward.

Reactions: Jtown

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
They're not getting either of those. No one worth a damn is going to want this job.

You'd have to give a guy five years carte blanche, in writing, and put Howie on notice. And even then ... It would almost be better to just hire a sacrificial pig to take the bullets for three years, and then start over from Howie and the coach at the same time. Tank Commander Nate Sudfeld, come on down - you're the coach now! Earn that money!

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Sign me the hell up for either. About the only thing I care about is that the HC can design the offense and calls plays very well. No such thing as too soon.

I rarely am a guy who thinks the coach is the biggest issue when the team struggles like this...but I really think Doug and his staff lost their way.

Howie's messed up as GM, but I think a new coach with that high pick & a fresh take for the offense will do wonders.

I hate Doug going. I can totally see him going elsewhere and having a resurgence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad