OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Now We Wait And See What The Future Brings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You can't rule it out completely, but I doubt that's where he contracted the virus. He attended a camp back in Texas for O-Linemen. I'm gonna guess that social distancing and mask wearing weren't popular ideas at a function in Texas.

My initial thought was that it was more that he likely had the virus at that point and was handing out water ice to medical people.

I believe he also said that he was tested before and after the camp and was negative but without knowing the dates those tests occurred who knows if that means anything.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So I saw this yesterday but just started thinking about it more.

Cowboys have no season tickets for 2020 - ProFootballTalk

The Dallas Cowboys will not offer season tickets for the 2020 season.

In a statement today, the Cowboys said fans who have purchased season tickets for this season will instead have the opportunity to buy a limited number of single-game tickets. Season ticket holders will retain their seats for the 2021 season regardless of whether they purchase any tickets in 2020.

The Cowboys also acknowledged the obvious, that seating will be limited, although they did not put a number on how many fans they expect will be able to attend.

How is this going to work with PSL's? It seems like quite the sticky situation that is likely to get wrapped up in the court system. This is assuming that games were actually played.

With what is going on with baseball every day that goes by makes me think that the NFL is less and less likely to be able to play. The only way to make these sports work are with bubbles.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Quoted the wrong one... but

Covid+ is serving water ice to health care workers?????

Just went back and looked at the dates. Pray for my brethren in health care he contracted it after that.

Correct. I appreciate that the dude is doing good things for healthcare workers. Just let them do it instead of doing it yourself after youve been around people in camps and meetings, etc. The reverse of that is that hes hanging out with healthcare workers and then hes going to go back to the team, etc. It just wasnt very well thought out. Gesture is great - execution not so much.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

78 and riding a motorcycle? Sheesh.

Howard Mudd, a longtime NFL assistant who is considered one of the best offensive line coaches in league history, has been hospitalized after a motorcycle crash.

Mudd is in the intensive care unit at a Seattle hospital and will need multiple surgeries for injuries described as “a fractured pelvis and spine,” according to FOX 59 in Indianapolis.

A family friend described the 78-year-old Mudd as “awake on and off.”

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad