OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because it Happened (Offseason - 2023)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I may be completely wrong about that. Just going off of what I remember.

Edit: Looks like i'm not wrong. She sued him and other men, I believe, for the same situation that the police failed to file charges against him. He also is filing a defamation lawsuit against the woman.
So she sued him anyway, even though he wasn't there, or was it reported that he "wasn't there"?

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
So she sued him anyway, even though he wasn't there, or was it reported that he "wasn't there"?

This is the best story I've read on it. It's clear that we'll never know for sure. Memories and substances and all of that.

Basically, the incident did happen. Araiza was not the only person sued. Others sued appeared in video the police have.

It looks like his interaction with her was likely earlier in the night and consensual from what witnesses say.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
I just fist pumped so hard @JojoTheWhale

I see a last name like that and know I'll ever call him Albert (wait for it...)

200w.gif

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
This is the best story I've read on it. It's clear that we'll never know for sure. Memories and substances and all of that.

Basically, the incident did happen. Araiza was not the only person sued. Others sued appeared in video the police have.

It looks like his interaction with her was likely earlier in the night and consensual from what witnesses say.
Her problem is pursuing this is there's no evidence that she was intoxicated past the point of consent.
This isn't the woman raped by the dumpster who was passed out.

According to that account, she had consensual sex with Araiza, she has lied about her age at parties. She, wasn't forced in the room, the videos didn't show any violence or coercion, the account generally presents a stupid 17 year old girl who drank too much, lost her inhibitions, and engaged in the wild kind of behavior that 17 year old men do all the time. There's a big difference in getting drunk and stupid, where you know what you're doing and don't care (who hasn't been there), and so drunk you don't know what you're doing and can't consent.

Now at some point in the night things may have crossed the line, but that was well after Ariaiza left the party, from all accounts.
She may well have sobered up enough at some point, realized she didn't want this to go any further and some late comer to the party forced her to have sex.
So it's possible she was both a willing party girl and a rape victim, screwing around with "A" and "B" doesn't imply consent with "C".
No is No, whether spoken by a "good girl" or a "tramp."

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Her problem is pursuing this is there's no evidence that she was intoxicated past the point of consent.

According to that account, she had consensual sex with Araiza, she has lied about her age at parties. She, wasn't forced in the room, the videos didn't show any violence or coercion, the account generally presents a stupid 17 year old girl who drank too much, lost her inhibitions, and engaged in the wild kind of behavior that 17 year old men do all the time. There's a big difference in getting drunk and stupid, where you know what you're doing and don't care (who hasn't been there), and so drunk you don't know what you're doing and can't consent.

Now at some point in the night things may have crossed the line, but that was well after Ariaiza left the party, from all accounts.
She may well have sobered up enough at some point, realized she didn't want this to go any further and some late comer to the party forced her to have sex.
So it's possible she was both a willing party girl and a rape victim, screwing around with "A" and "B" doesn't imply consent with "C".

The law doesn't feel the same way as you do about how clear of a line this is.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

You truly don't have to do this every single time. In fact, I'd argue you should not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad