OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because it Happened (Offseason - 2023)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This is great considering he started like 3 fights in the pre-season

watch out Howie
Its_always_him.width-704.gif

Chinatown88

348 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Hmm.

If you know the other peeps in the league and have a rough idea of who their keepers are going to be and how they draft then it might be worth the shot. But if you don't want to risk losing Justin then making him one of your keepers wouldn't be the worse idea. Sky is the limit for the guy.

Reactions: trostol

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Hmm.

If you know the other peeps in the league and have a rough idea of who their keepers are going to be and how they draft then it might be worth the shot. But if you don't want to risk losing Justin then making him one of your keepers wouldn't be the worse idea. Sky is the limit for the guy.
yeah kinda torn mostly on...losing that 1st for taking him...a first rounder might be pricy for Justin no matter how much I do want him still

Reactions: Chinatown88

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Can confirm although that is a Tier S shitpost on his part.

I also have to revise my post. I've been thinking about it and I'd say he's bad, not mediocre. Gruden was at least really good at designing a passing offense. Shanahan before, at run offense. I don't know what Ron is good or overly competent at. It was supposed to be defense and development, but somehow he allows JDR to turn in lazy results while studly young players stagnate without questioning him when that's supposed to be his wheelhouse. EB hire comes with him talking about finally being able to get to a more run/RPO-oriented offense like he's wanted which...dude what? Why couldn't you before?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad