OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because it Happened (Offseason - 2023)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i made the mistake of taking a whole cookie once after being warned...i ate like half at first and thought ..this ain't doing shit...long story short everyone at work the next day kept asking why I was so happy

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Haven't touched anything since about 9 months before @Striiker was born, so you can understand my hesitance.
F3WLILXakAA6CTY

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Hell of a friggin night.

So I decided last week that I wanted a pair of season tickets for myself so I finished that process yesterday with me yet to sit in the seats ever to see the actual view. I didn’t want to go tonight knowing that I went to the last two Phillies games.

So I gave the tickets to my younger brother (he’s almost 19) to my new seats for tonight to take a friend and tell him to take some pictures for me.

My older brother was taking his wife and his daughter (one y/o) to the game and sitting in his regular seats and they see my younger brother on 295 heading to the game and see he’s by himself. So they call him and he says he’s going by himself because he couldn’t find anyone to go and he’s just gonna go in get some crab fries, take some pictures, and leave. So my older brother calls me and tells me that so I’m like “well that sucks, why didn’t he tell me? I would have went” so I go to the game.

I was in the seats for five minutes.

I sit down and my jackass younger brother’s eyes are bloodshot so I asked him if he was high. He said he took an edible before the game. I call him an idiot.

So national anthem, he stands up and a few notes into the song he sits down on the folded up chair. I figure got up too quick or whatever. He proceeds to go limp and starts what I’d probably consider seizing. I yell for some help. He never really loses consciousness but dips out here and there. Could answer all of our questions. People behind us give him some water. He continues to go in and out. Throws up and comes to and says “what the hell happened?”

The EMT’s take him down to the medical center and monitor him.

He got released with probably a couple minutes left in the 2nd quarter and they wheeled him out to his mom who was waiting in her car and I just went back to my car and left.

Unbelievable. I didn’t see one play.

OK, at first I assumed it was an edible THC thing, but after seeing that reaction I think he's defining edible as "I swallowed a random thing that fit in my mouth." Like a dishwasher pod.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
so..another quick fantasy question

should i waste what will be the first round pick on Keeper Herbert or should I take my chances later on in getting him and go with no keepers and take RB WR in first 2 rounds

non-ppr league..12 teams..snake draft

Chinatown88

348 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
so..another quick fantasy question

should i waste what will be the first round pick on Keeper Herbert or should I take my chances later on in getting him and go with no keepers and take RB WR in first 2 rounds

non-ppr league..12 teams..snake draft
6 pts per passing TD or 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad