OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because it Happened (Offseason - 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hell of a friggin night.

So I decided last week that I wanted a pair of season tickets for myself so I finished that process yesterday with me yet to sit in the seats ever to see the actual view. I didn’t want to go tonight knowing that I went to the last two Phillies games.

So I gave the tickets to my younger brother (he’s almost 19) to my new seats for tonight to take a friend and tell him to take some pictures for me.

My older brother was taking his wife and his daughter (one y/o) to the game and sitting in his regular seats and they see my younger brother on 295 heading to the game and see he’s by himself. So they call him and he says he’s going by himself because he couldn’t find anyone to go and he’s just gonna go in get some crab fries, take some pictures, and leave. So my older brother calls me and tells me that so I’m like “well that sucks, why didn’t he tell me? I would have went” so I go to the game.

I was in the seats for five minutes.

I sit down and my jackass younger brother’s eyes are bloodshot so I asked him if he was high. He said he took an edible before the game. I call him an idiot.

So national anthem, he stands up and a few notes into the song he sits down on the folded up chair. I figure got up too quick or whatever. He proceeds to go limp and starts what I’d probably consider seizing. I yell for some help. He never really loses consciousness but dips out here and there. Could answer all of our questions. People behind us give him some water. He continues to go in and out. Throws up and comes to and says “what the hell happened?”

The EMT’s take him down to the medical center and monitor him.

He got released with probably a couple minutes left in the 2nd quarter and they wheeled him out to his mom who was waiting in her car and I just went back to my car and left.

Unbelievable. I didn’t see one play.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Hell of a friggin night.

So I decided last week that I wanted a pair of season tickets for myself so I finished that process yesterday with me yet to sit in the seats ever to see the actual view. I didn’t want to go tonight knowing that I went to the last two Phillies games.

So I gave the tickets to my younger brother (he’s almost 19) to my new seats for tonight to take a friend and tell him to take some pictures for me.

My older brother was taking his wife and his daughter (one y/o) to the game and sitting in his regular seats and they see my younger brother on 295 heading to the game and see he’s by himself. So they call him and he says he’s going by himself because he couldn’t find anyone to go and he’s just gonna go in get some crab fries, take some pictures, and leave. So my older brother calls me and tells me that so I’m like “well that sucks, why didn’t he tell me? I would have went” so I go to the game.

I sit down and my jackass younger brother’s eyes are bloodshot so I asked him if he was high. He said he took an edible before the game. I call him an idiot.

So national anthem, he stands up and a few notes into the song he sits down on the folded up chair. I figure got up too quick or whatever. He proceeds to go limp and starts what I’d probably consider seizing. I yell for some help. He never really loses consciousness but dips out here and there. Could answer all of our questions. People behind us give him some water. He continues to go in and out. Throws up and comes to and says “what the hell happened?”

He got released with probably a couple minutes left in the 2nd quarter and they wheeled him out to his mom who was waiting in her car and I just went back to my car and left.

i...kinda want that edible

but glad he's ok

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Hell of a friggin night.

Don't do drugs kids

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Hell of a friggin night.

27175a_75e89198a185403dafebbb4a3ad4b1c3~mv2.png

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
"Funny" thing is it's not even the first god damn time that one of my younger brothers has friggin seized at an Eagles game.

Years ago we were tailgating and my other younger brother was reaching for the car door handle (because we later found out that he was lightheaded and wanted to sit down) passed out and hit his head hard on the concrete and started seizing.

Morale of the story is that i'm done going to games with younger brothers.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Hell of a friggin night.

Edibles can be packed with crazy-high levels of THC. They’re edible madness lol. I doubt that I’d be able to handle it. Some friends have tried and all of em said to me: “Don’t. Just don’t. It’s way too intense.”

Glad he’s okay now though!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
"Funny" thing is it's not even the first god damn time that one of my younger brothers has friggin seized at an Eagles game.

Years ago we were tailgating and my other younger brother was reaching for the car door handle (because we later found out that he was lightheaded and wanted to sit down) passed out and hit his head hard on the concrete and started seizing.

Sounds like you didn't beat them up enough when they were growing up.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Edibles can be packed with crazy-high levels of THC. They’re edible madness lol. I doubt that I’d be able to handle it. Some friends have tried and all of em said to me: “Don’t. Just don’t. It’s way too intense.”

I mean, when they're sold in store where weed is legal, it's all highly regulated, so they shouldn't be terrible. One 10mg gummy shouldn't be bad, but everyone reacts differently. You can't control the gummy high

Glad to hear your brother is doing well HC

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Hell of a friggin night.

Glad he's doing ok and hope the tickets work out the way you want them to, my friend.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I mean, when they're sold in store where weed is legal, it's all highly regulated, so they shouldn't be terrible. One 10mg gummy shouldn't be bad, but everyone reacts differently. You can't control the gummy high

Now that I think about it, they probably didn’t get em at a weed store lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

My first time getting high, my cousin made brownies and I obviously ate it.

I was high for 3 days.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

In all seriousness, this is why a) you need a trustworthy hookup b) you don't buy random shit and c) you don't "go hard" if you bake your own stuff.

These are actual chemicals with actual brain altering effects. It isn't mix and matching flavors at The Seashell.

Who knows, but assuming he got this stuff from some random, you're right, he is an idiot. To be frank, if also callous. This is exactly how people die. The get stuff laced with something they can't handle, or worse, something malevolent

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Now that I think about it, they probably didn’t get em at a weed store lol.
Yeah, now that you say that, I'm pretty sure you have to be 21+ to go into the legal stores, at least the one I stopped at in Maryland yesterday was that way. Probably got them from one of those sketchy Sonoco's. That shit certainly isn't regulated.

A few months ago they busted 3 stores in Montgomery county that were selling unregulated gummies and they had traces of fentanyl in them. You never know what you're getting from those sketchy stores

• Wow
Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Don't do drugs kids

When I was a kid they told us the same thing and those people are liars.

You definitely need to start out slow and essentially set up an experiment to figure how how much you should take.

I stick to Delta 8, which can be sold in stores in PA, because I figured out through my experimenting that 20mg of Delta 8 gives me what I refer to as "100 fun points." Depending on if I've eaten recently or not it takes about 1 to 2 hours for the fun points to start. The gummies I use spread out the 100 fun points evenly for about 10 hours, so I've got 10 fun points per hour for 10 hours. For me, 10 fun points an hour is a great rate. I wouldn't drive a car, but I'm still able to interact normally with the world around me way better than if I'm drunk. It helps me sleep and I'm not hungover at all in the morning.

My sister got chocolate from the store I get the gummies from. It was from a different company, but still Delta 8. I ate 20 mg worth and I got 100 fun points alright. It still took about 1 to 2 hours to start, but it only lasted 3 hours. I got 40 fun points in the first hour, 40 fun points in the second hour, 20 in the third hour, and then it was done. 40 fun points an hour is way too many fun points an hour for me. I was straight up melted into my beach chair. Definitely not what I'm looking for, most days.

Do Drugs Responsibly: Experiment slowly and find your level of 10 fun points an hour, then stick with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad