Confirmed Trade: [PHI/BUF] Rasmus Ristolainen for Robert Hagg, 2021 1st round pick, 2023 2nd round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
I can't believe the Flyers thought an upgrade from Gostisbehere to Ristolainen was worth a 1st, two 2nd and a 7th round pick. Oh and another guy.

Lol.

We always see player++ trade proposals on HFB.

I don't ever remember seeing a Player- - - - - proposal.

Ghost b at home like WTF man!

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Good for Buffalo. They need things like this to go right for them to get a good shot at rebuilding well.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I have always gives Risto the benefit of the doubt given that he was on Buffalo now let's see if i'm right.

This is a good return for Buffalo now let's see what they do with those picks

kegstandbyme

Apr 12, 2010
Saint Paul, Minnesota
I do not miss Fletcher as a Wild fan. Sorry Flyers fans. The guy loves pissing away 2nd rounders, it’s so weird. The Ellis trade is debatable but his last two trades are baffling to me. I like Ghost more than Risto.

Reactions: BernieParent

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Wow, overpayment for Risto and I like him alot. Flyers will like him because he is workout beast and brings a big shot, but Hagg is much better defensively though and the futures is big time gravy. Flyers better pair Risto with a good defensive partner to let him maximize his offensive potential.

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
Must be some sort of extension at least preliminarily agreed upon with this cost.

Flawed logic imo but I could see Fletcher at least seeing some value in having this guy past this season.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Do your part to help the healing. Hug a Flyers fan today.

I don't think Risto is nearly as bad as his analytics suggest, but even if he is a legit 2nd-pairing offensive guy, that asset management is just terrible.

Reactions: BernieParent

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
I can't believe the Flyers thought an upgrade from Gostisbehere to Ristolainen was worth a 1st, two 2nd and a 7th round pick. Oh and another guy.

Is this the 5th post saying the same already? What are you - an Echo?

Philly paid to get someone take Ghosts contract, because nobody wanted him. It hardly has anything to do with this trade. I`m pretty sure they actually offered Ghost +++ to Buffalo too, but he wasnt wanted.

It`s like dumb&dumber having an conversation here when multiple ppl throw stupid arguments. Trade A + Trade B + Trade C is not Trade ABC

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
It's more likely that a Pen cheap shots a Flyer. Look at the respective rosters past 12-13 years.

Flyers had dirty rat Raffl on their team for like 8 seasons.

Either way, i only said this because Risto has had Guentzel injured from a dirty hit.

Malkin and Letang are king cheap shotters too.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Good work, Philadelphia?

Shayne Gostisbehere ($4.5m x 2y)
Robert Hagg ($1.6m x 1y)
2021 1st round pick (13OA)
2022 2nd round pick
2023 2nd round pick
2022 7th round pick

for

Rasmus Ristolainen ($5.4m x 1y)

This could be even worse if Risto’s camp is smart as they can leverage the high price paid for him into a pretty substantial extension. Philly can’t pay this price and then not pay the man. What a horrible trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad