Confirmed Trade: [PHI/BUF] Rasmus Ristolainen for Robert Hagg, 2021 1st round pick, 2023 2nd round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Kind of like back in 2012-2013 when they used high picks to land Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, and Zadorov? I don’t think you can be excited to dump all the players who panned out in the hopes that maybe one day things will be different
Buffalo is clearly in a reshuffle/rebuild and Risto wanted out. They aren’t dumping him, I’m sure if he wanted to stay and sign next year they’d keep him. They need to change that room up too.

Assuming this build will fail because the old one did is ridiculous.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Just realized Risto is a UFA. Gotta have already worked out an extension, right?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yet, Dreger’s tweet indicates the market was hot for him. Clubs, in plural form, offered a 1st. Interesting discrepancy between his public and private numbers.

Teams thought Jack Johnson was good too.

It's obvious that Ristolainen's a case where his natural talents (speed, size and scoring) make GMs aroused, even though his actual results are pitiful.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
It’s the Flyers year to make the playoffs right? Guess they think this will help them.

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
200w.gif

Risto for a 1st?

junglefinn

Oct 21, 2009
That's a lot for sure.

But I'm gonna still say that Philly fans will be suprised when they see Ristolainen playing. He will get a new start in a new team and he said earlier this year that it's so frustrating to lose most of your games and kind of already have that mentality in your team.
Maybe he will at least lose less this year and find a new fire in his game.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad