Waived: Petr Mrazek (Cleared)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
No. But maybe give the guy more than 17 games into his 3 year contract....
Some guys sign contracts, move their families, etc.
When two of your free agent signings are moved ~60 games into year 1 it's not a good look when trying to sign guys.

To be fair, the Ritchie signing was bad as soon as the pen hit the paper
Yeah you'd like that as a bruin fan.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
No one but proof isn't required here so people can say anything they like truthful or otherwise and never be held to account.
I complained about Mrazek before he played his first game with the Leafs. I said he would be terrible. You can do a search history of my posts from October and whenever he first played. I knew he'd be terrible, sometimes it sucks being right.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I complained about Mrazek before he played his first game with the Leafs. I said he would be terrible. You can do a search history of my posts from October and whenever he first played. I knew he'd be terrible, sometimes it sucks being right.
He's been terrible, ever since he played for Philadelphia a few years ago.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Another failed Dubas signing. How many saviours have been waived this year alone? I remember when homers were talking like Ritchie was prime Todd Bertuzzi and Mrazek Dom Hasek. What happened boys?

How about Bunting, makes 900k and has 20 goals and nearly 50 points. Kase, makes peanuts, on his way to 20 goals. How about David Kampf? He's having a fantastic season with the Leafs. Superb penalty killer, excellent defensive forward, always shows up. How about Lybushkin? I can keep going, if you want me to.

You want to cherry pick names from this last off-season, I can do the same crap, but do it better.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
He's been terrible, ever since he played for Philadelphia a few years ago.

He had one good half of a season in Detroit and one good playoff series. Then, he was dogshit. And then he played like three games really well with Carolina in the playoffs while getting bombed in the other 3. He has really kinda sucked since 15-16.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
How about Bunting, makes 900k and has 20 goals and nearly 50 points. Kase, makes peanuts, on his way to 20 goals. How about David Kampf? He's having a fantastic season with the Leafs. Superb penalty killer, excellent defensive forward, always shows up. How about Lybushkin? I can keep going, if you want me to.

You want to cherry pick names from this last off-season, I can do the same crap, but do it better.

They'll be fine because they need to make that $5m x 5 contract off Dubas before they step off the gas pedal

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
He had one good half of a season in Detroit and one good playoff series. Then, he was dogshit. And then he played like three games really well with Carolina in the playoffs while getting bombed in the other 3. He has really kinda sucked since 15-16.
He was definitely good with Detroit and in Round 1 of the playoffs. After that, he just declined in skills, basically.

I thought Mrazek went to Philadelphia straight from Detroit?

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
He was definitely good with Detroit and in Round 1 of the playoffs. After that, he just declined in skills, basically.

I thought Mrazek went to Philadelphia straight from Detroit?
He did. He played poorly from the dealine till end of season. Then he went to Carolina.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Mrazek peaked in Carolina, I think he's a backup at this point of his career. A very expensive overpriced backup.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021

Looking forward to PLAYOFFS .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad