Perron suspended 6 games for crosscheck to the face on Zub - Mod warning Post #590

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
Find a new way to call the games. It's not working. The league doesn't give af about player safety.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
Yes, a big baby lying prone on the ice where someone could have easily stepped on him.

Can't take a punch? Honestly, how many gloved punches/crosschecks to the back of the head have you taken?

I'm going to go ahead and guess "Zero," and that your bravado simply comes from living vicariously through other people, as well as being anonymous on the Internet.

Go stock a shelf at whatever grocery store is near you.

You should probably get some glasses.

Let me come "touch your shoulder" like that, see if you're okay with it.
I'm game. Which would you prefer, touch on the shoulder or two handed cross check to the head?

Krigsgaldr

Jul 25, 2011
Lexington Kentucky
Eh back in the day I’d get all emotional about this type of thing . I’ll say this .. if you feel pride in your teams player punching a guy in the back of the head .. under any circumstances short of some shit hockey will NEVER achieve.. you’re probably the type of thats that’s been either bullied all your life or are just in general not very well adjusted to human life . It’s some punk shit and if you have any honor you can’t say otherwise … I personally don’t care what either fan base has to say in that point . Not a good move to cross check a guy that wasn’t the perpetrator of the incident either .. but I can sympathize with that a lot more than punching a guy in the back of the head .. that’s reserved for someone that has truly done something to you on a level that does t happen n hockey . Sorry and f*** ypu if you disagree that’s my interpretation of the man code

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Sure, your very own coach disagrees with you, he said the refs got all the penalty calls correctly.
Ya, but George Parros is the problem. The conspiracy against Detroit goes deeper than the refs and their own head coach.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
detroit fans gonna have an epic meltdown when Perron gets suspended

The refs reviewed the play. Joseph got 2 minutes. Given the publicity of the event, for sure DoPS looked at it. Seems they're good with one guy getting 2 minutes and another guy needing to be spoken to in person

Perhaps some people need to rethink the fandom.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
Wow, thank for that photo angle. It very clear to me now that Joseph is pushing him (not cross-checking) with both hand to clear the net front and because Larking is hunched over he takes it a bit high.

Sadly in the next couple second he falls onto Parker causing damage.

Larkin should really consider medical retirement as getting knocked out that easily could really be a sign of other problems...

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
detroit fans gonna have an epic meltdown when Perron gets suspended

The refs reviewed the play. Joseph got 2 minutes. Given the publicity of the event, for sure DoPS looked at it. Seems they're good with one guy getting 2 minutes and another guy needing to be spoken to in person

Perhaps some people need to rethink the fandom.
How many Wings fans don't think Perron should be suspended?

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
It is not a push. Watch it not slowed down, and see the speed of Joseph's hand before impact.
I have to watch it slowed down to see the punch now. At full speed, it's a push, but if you slow it down, you can see Joseph wink at Kelly and say the code word, and they do their coordinated attack. Because Joseph is so good at throwing a secret punch, you have to slow it down to catch it.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
I have to watch it slowed down to see the punch now. At full speed, it's a push, but if you slow it down, you can see Joseph wink at Kelly and say the code word, and they do their coordinated attack. Because Joseph is so good at throwing a secret punch, you have to slow it down to catch it.
Must be a problem at your end

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Maybe I am just not obsessed with coming up with conspiracies to justify my acceptance of the only actual malicious play with intent to injure during that game.
I am only talking about Joseph's punch. Calling it a push is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad