Salary Cap: Pens 2024 Summer Thread: "Thus, knocking us out of these superior numbers when we emerge! Mr. President, we must not allow a non-playoff bound gap!"

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
That's because he was right there shitposting with me about Jagr, Mario etc. before the cycle even started over again lol

Also I WILL say this... pancakes are superior to waffles but the way syrup is used with BOTH is obscene and disgusting. And waffles hold up better under the buckets of syrup than pancakes do... which turns into this sappy bread mush that's basically just sugar porridge.

Just pour a big glass of the stuff and chug it down you buncha weirdos geez. What are you part ant or something?
I like syrup but I'm not the type to drown my pancakes (or waffles) in them. You gotta get just the right balance of syrup/butter on the pancake so you don't make em soggy.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I like syrup but I'm not the type to drown my pancakes (or waffles) in them. You gotta get just the right balance of syrup/butter on the pancake so you don't make em soggy.

Word. I just don't understand why anyone would want soggy syrup mush. It doesn't help that I think maple syrup is kinda gross. It seems like a nice sweet treat if you like... lived during the Depression. Like saltwater taffy or something. We have better options, now.

When I do pancakes I just like a little butter and maybe a dab of honey.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Word. I just don't understand why anyone would want soggy syrup mush. It doesn't help that I think maple syrup is kinda gross. It seems like a nice sweet treat if you like... lived during the Depression. Like saltwater taffy or something. We have better options, now.

IMG_9950.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Trying to be fake European eh?

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Doesn't Trouba have a pretty restrictive NMC, and didn't he force himself to NYC because his wife is from there?
From what I remember, Trouba didnt specifically ask for NYC. He wanted to go to a city with a good hospital where his GF could do her residency or whatever. Pens were in on him at the time as well.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
From what I remember, Trouba didnt specifically ask for NYC. He wanted to go to a city with a good hospital where his GF could do her residency or whatever. Pens were in on him at the time as well.
Pretty sure it was specifically NY because his wife was going to be working there. Could be wrong.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
Who hurt you?

Now it makes sense as to why he tries to send players to the hospital.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yea, but that’s still the answer to why he got a big contract. He was, at one point, one of the best goalies in the league and young.

Yeah so was Matt Murray, though.

I'm trying to decide if I have the correct kind of autism to put together a 5000 word thesis on why John Gibson is terrible and post it on the main boards :laugh:

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah so was Matt Murray, though.

I'm trying to decide if I have the correct kind of autism to put together a 5000 word thesis on why John Gibson is terrible and post it on the main boards :laugh:
Sure... I never said he's worth it now, could be damaged goods who knows. I'm just saying that's why he got that contract. He had a case for being the best goalie in the league at a time.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad