Salary Cap: Pens 2024 Summer Thread: "Thus, knocking us out of these superior numbers when we emerge! Mr. President, we must not allow a non-playoff bound gap!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Prospect names are every bit as important as their actual abilities.

A top notch nom de, uh... puck can take you from a 4th or 5th rounder all the way up to just outside the first round.

This is exactly why I would not be upset if the Pens and Wings struck a Jarry deal that included Amadeus Lombardi.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I think Detroit is trying to get assets for McGroarty.

Edit: nvm wtf just saw the trade. They paid a 2nd to just dump him lol.

Guess they wanna make a big signing...

Last edited:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Hey guys Kyle was working two phones at once in that picture that Gurglesons posted. Have some respect the man clearly has at least seventh grade level intelligence.

Reactions: Gurglesons

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
The irony on this board delivers
What do you mean? I've always said the same thing about Jarry's small playoff sample. It's others that harp on about that.
The reason I think they should trade him is not the playoffs. It's to get any picks they can and clear cap space to take on bad contracts in exchange for more picks.
That is way better than just keeping everyone and getting 9th place or losing in R1 again.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Guentzel is going to get over $10 million a year from someone like Detroit, Chicago or Vancouver. Can't wait for him to sign so we can stop hearing about him from Penguins fans.

They got 9 years of Guentzel at a criminally underpaid rate for him. Let him go get his money now.

There was a rumour he was looking at houses in Vancouver but the location they said didn’t exactly line up with someone on $10mil a year.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I will say it's nice to see @Tom Hanks back around again.

Now if someone could just get Kirk to come out of retirement. I still have a bone to pick with him for insisting that waffles are a superior breakfast food to pancakes. Kirk never admitted defeat on that one.

Guentzel is going to get over $10 million a year from someone like Detroit, Chicago or Vancouver. Can't wait for him to sign so we can stop hearing about him from Penguins fans.

They got 8 years, 500 regular season games and 58 playoff games of Guentzel at a criminally underpaid rate. Let him go get his money now.
If Dubas somehow opened up the cap space to bring him back and did so I wouldn't complain, but I'm not exactly pining for it either.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Kirk always was wiser than any of us wanted to give him credit for. He foresaw the shit posting we'd be doing now before any of us :laugh:

That's because he was right there shitposting with me about Jagr, Mario etc. before the cycle even started over again lol

Also I WILL say this... pancakes are superior to waffles but the way syrup is used with BOTH is obscene and disgusting. And waffles hold up better under the buckets of syrup than pancakes do... which turns into this sappy bread mush that's basically just sugar porridge.

Just pour a big glass of the stuff and chug it down you buncha weirdos geez. What are you part ant or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pancakes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad