Salary Cap: Pens 2024 Summer Thread: "Thus, knocking us out of these superior numbers when we emerge! Mr. President, we must not allow a non-playoff bound gap!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
I'm glad you snuck that edit in because by God I was going to bring the thunder.

Stupid trades? Sleepy GM based schtick? Default antagonism? I can deal with all of these in my message board perusing but not knowing your muppets is where I draw a ****ing line, man.
This is no place for inaccuracies.

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Having to attached a 2nd to get out of Jake Walman tells me two things:

1: Detroit up to something, here comes the Jarry trade baby.....gird your loins right on up.
2: Walman is a better dman at a cheaper cost than Ryan Graves so....we have that.

Sadly this is the first thing I thought.

If Walman is worth a negative 2nd rounder then I guess we'd better get used to Graves.

I thought he was fantastic in Blade Runner, severely underrated actor.

I always liked him too.

His monologue in Bladerunner is a classic for good reason.

MayorofWBS

Apr 14, 2015
Mars
Who cares that he's named Rutger McGroarty if he's a good prospect, get him! It's not your name so stop worrying about it. I don't care if it's offending your delicate ears.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You need a landlord for a trash can?

EDIT: nvm. Wrong Muppet.
Nobody got why I chose the Cookie Monster either, so don’t sweat it…Cookie’s real name is Sid, for those of you who don’t follow the muppets lol

Sounds like the name of a dude in college who is trying to crush poon.
Wasn’t that all of us though? Lol

• Wow
Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Sadly this is the first thing I thought.

If Walman is worth a negative 2nd rounder then I guess we'd better get used to Graves.

I think it’s more they have something bigger brewing. Walman is actually worth his contract

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Who cares that he's named Rutger McGroarty if he's a good prospect, get him! It's not your name so stop worrying about it. I don't care if it's offending your delicate ears.

Prospect names are every bit as important as their actual abilities.

A top notch nom de, uh... puck can take you from a 4th or 5th rounder all the way up to just outside the first round.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Nobody got why I chose the Cookie Monster either, so don’t sweat it…Cookie’s real name is Sid, for those of you who don’t follow the muppets lol

Wasn’t that all of us though? Lol
Never knew you were such a Renaissance Man. Attorney, Pens Doomsdayer, AND Muppetophile.

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Barclay Goodrow - Costs nothing for SJS to take.
Jake Walman - Gonna need to give us a 2nd.

Goodrow was a waiver pickup because of his trade clauses. He wouldn’t have agreed.

Edit: and he was reportedly pissed about it 😂

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Felt like Yzerman could do no wrong in Tampa. I have absolutely no clue what he's doing in Detroit. Most of his moves leave me scratching my head

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Damn takes one bad season to punt on Walman? Glad we didn’t do that with guys like Pettersson

Reactions: Sideline

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Felt like Yzerman could do no wrong in Tampa. I have absolutely no clue what he's doing in Detroit. Most of his moves leave me scratching my head
I don't understand this one either. I know Raymond and Seider need contracts, but the Redwings had almost 30MM of space so that still leaves plenty of flexibility.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I don't understand this one either. I know Raymond and Seider need contracts, but the Redwings had almost 30MM of space so that still leaves plenty of flexibility.

Cap can disappear pretty quick

IMG_9949.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad