Post-Game Talk: Patriots V. Jaguars: Pats fall to 1-6

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I guess I could see Maye develop to a point where he basically wins a game by himself but I see one game on schedule that looks like a toss up. The Titans.

2-15 looks very likely to me with 1-16 absolutely in play. Now compare that to where the Bears and Commanders are right now. It's not all Eliot Wolf's fault, not all Mayo's fault. But Kraft's lazy, cheap, uninspiring promotions are delivering as expected!

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
HF Bruins board built on tough guys wanting to get rid of soft players

Jerod Mayo a tough player in his time calling out his soft players for being soft ?

We have our savior

Thank you Mayo

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Which tackle?

After the Pats drafted Polk at #37, the next tackle didn't come off the board until #55 -- and Patrick Paul hasn't exactly set the world on fire.
lol ~ i was watching the game with this guy Glorydaze who was here up until about 5 years ago ~ old posters might remember him

We were discussing exact same thing

Also, I wouldn’t dismiss Polk as a bust yet

I’m enjoying him getting humbled

I’ll enjoy when he starts making plays and talking less

Wrong year to have 1OA. I think there might be 9 players in the 2024 draft I'd take over anyone in 2025. Have to hope someone's stupid, falls in love with one of the QB, and pulls a Carolina way overpaying to move up.
The world has to many stupid people ~ I’m sure they have found there way to the NFL

There is always another Mike Lombardi out there calling shots

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
You can see this team is really missing Barmore and Bentley who are great at stopping the run.
The trade deadline is next month, time to make some deals and acquire draft capital.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad