Post-Game Talk: Patriots V. Jaguars: Pats fall to 1-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I guess I could see Maye develop to a point where he basically wins a game by himself but I see one game on schedule that looks like a toss up. The Titans.

2-15 looks very likely to me with 1-16 absolutely in play. Now compare that to where the Bears and Commanders are right now. It's not all Eliot Wolf's fault, not all Mayo's fault. But Kraft's lazy, cheap, uninspiring promotions are delivering as expected!

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
HF Bruins board built on tough guys wanting to get rid of soft players

Jerod Mayo a tough player in his time calling out his soft players for being soft ?

We have our savior

Thank you Mayo

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Which tackle?

After the Pats drafted Polk at #37, the next tackle didn't come off the board until #55 -- and Patrick Paul hasn't exactly set the world on fire.
lol ~ i was watching the game with this guy Glorydaze who was here up until about 5 years ago ~ old posters might remember him

We were discussing exact same thing

Also, I wouldn’t dismiss Polk as a bust yet

I’m enjoying him getting humbled

I’ll enjoy when he starts making plays and talking less

Wrong year to have 1OA. I think there might be 9 players in the 2024 draft I'd take over anyone in 2025. Have to hope someone's stupid, falls in love with one of the QB, and pulls a Carolina way overpaying to move up.
The world has to many stupid people ~ I’m sure they have found there way to the NFL

There is always another Mike Lombardi out there calling shots

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
You can see this team is really missing Barmore and Bentley who are great at stopping the run.
The trade deadline is next month, time to make some deals and acquire draft capital.

Christian Gonzalez and Drake Maye are the only players with any real trade value and they aren't moving them.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
I'm willing to be patient with the Patriots' rebuild... but drafting a RB #1 overall borders on malpractice.

Normally I'd agree with you but they need weapons on offense, at any position. And Jeanty is great enough to overcome the "RBs are an after thought" trend. He's as big of an offensive weapon as Harrison Jr and he does all 3 things you want a back to do, run/catch/block. Real world I think the Pats draft #2 behind Carolina and I'm assuming they wont pass on Hunter.

Realistically Im sure they trade down, and in that case I hope its to a spot where they can get McMillan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad