The leafs on Prime Monday night

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I am not so wealthy money means nothing but I have the disposable income to pay 300 a year to get all the games without caring too much.

This year is the first year I went to pirating my games because I am sick of all the services and lack of quality from sportsnet.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Far be it for me to defend Rogers, who I despise, but did you ever stop to consider that the league made the deal and then forced teams to participate?
The league did no such thing, you're confusing Rogers Communications Inc., majority owner of the MLSE, and Rogers Communications Inc., owners of all NHL streaming rights in Canada until 2026, as though they are 2 separate entities.

The teams get no say, Rogers owns NHL digital broadcast rights in Canada, this is them selling some of it to Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: horner

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Will the game be commercial free? Who’s doing the play by play and in between period stuff?

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Will the game be commercial free? Who’s doing the play by play and in between period stuff?
Prime isn't even commercial free if you're just watching Reacher. As for the broadcast crew

Prime Monday Night Hockey will feature an all-star cast lead by veteran play-by-play announcer John Forslund, alongside analysts Jody Shelley, Thomas Hickey, and Shane Hnidy. Anchoring the Prime Monday Night sports desk all from on-site will be Adnan Virk, Andi Petrillo, analyst Blake Bolden, and a mix of local guests throughout the season. Hockey Hall of Famer Mark Messier will be a contributor throughout the season both on the desk and with vignettes. Source

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Any IPTV customers happy with the hockey options ? (I dont care about much else).
PM / DM message me your service provider.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Oh you love Amazon now, but Bezos is no fool.

He knows he's got us hooked (the free shipping, all the movies/shows - and to be honest, most of the movies/shows on Amazon are pretty bad) and now, as all corporations do, he's diluting the product. Oh, you got rid of cable because of all the commercials and the crazy cost? We'll if you want to continue not seeing ads you've got to pay for it.

Before long streaming will both cost more than cable and have just as many ads - or no ads but cost more than cable. But hey, still get the free shipping right?

In any case, I am looking forward to the game regardless of where it's aired. As long as the play-by-play isn't atrocious. Between periods, don't care as I never watched them on Sportsnet anyway. I got better things to do (usually) then listen to the hosts shamelessly plug whatever gambling site is sponsoring them this week.

Reactions: horner

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
Regular prime, and the picture quality looks like 4K, best quality I’ve seen too date, including TSN and Sportsnets 4K channels, that show hockey games.
Can you watch the game on demand after it’s finished? I work late and can’t watch the games live, and usually record all them on Sportsnet/tsn.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
No doubt shopping at Amazon is convenient, but just like everything convenient these days it comes at a cost. I’m not sure being able to have 10,000 song on my phone is worth them tracking my every move and more scary my thoughts. All I have to do is mention something to my wife and shit about that something starts showing up in ads and such, now that really frightens me………
If you're on the internet you're being tracked and targeted with ads.
can't imagine anyone not having Prime these days
I subscribe and unsubscribe. Depends on if I'm in a buying stuff period or not. I don't even use the video and music services I just want the free faster shipping on stuff.

And then I cancel it when I just don't feel like buying stuff.

Reactions: ACC1224

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If you're on the internet you're being tracked and targeted with ads.

I subscribe and unsubscribe. Depends on if I'm in a buying stuff period or not. I don't even use the video and music services I just want the free faster shipping on stuff.

And then I cancel it when I just don't feel like buying stuff.
Yeah we just do it for the shipping. Between the 4 of us something is being ordered at least once a week, usually more.

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Oh you love Amazon now, but Bezos is no fool.

He knows he's got us hooked (the free shipping, all the movies/shows - and to be honest, most of the movies/shows on Amazon are pretty bad) and now, as all corporations do, he's diluting the product. Oh, you got rid of cable because of all the commercials and the crazy cost? We'll if you want to continue not seeing ads you've got to pay for it.

Before long streaming will both cost more than cable and have just as many ads - or no ads but cost more than cable. But hey, still get the free shipping right?

In any case, I am looking forward to the game regardless of where it's aired. As long as the play-by-play isn't atrocious. Between periods, don't care as I never watched them on Sportsnet anyway. I got better things to do (usually) then listen to the hosts shamelessly plug whatever gambling site is sponsoring them this week.
Isn't Amazon Prime like $10 a month?

And do I need to keep saying this, if you don't have Amazon Prime there's probably a free 1 month trial which you can cancel anytime before it renews,

So everyone bitching about this can watch this game for free.

Yeah we just do it for the shipping. Between the 4 of us something is being ordered at least once a week, usually more.

Problem is for me it gets addictive because there is really good stuff on there, like just little things, and it is usually really cheap compared to say, buying some chisel set at Home Depot vs a superior (yeah made in china probably ) set off Amazon for 1/3 the price.

Just an example.

Reactions: ACC1224

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad