Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Im feeling good today, perfect sunny Weather outside, not to hot not to cold.
No cloud around 30km what you can want more, beside a good Hockey match to close the Day.
Have Fun and enjoy, if they start to pressure themselve and their head to much worrying, then you cant play Hockey.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
One thing we are going to remain playing this zMaurice style ok Hockey we have to get bigger and use the speed we have in a more productive way.

Two we have to create a new and better power play and communicate better on the ice.

Reactions: harv33173

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
The couple days off probably didn’t do much but I hope it helped at least a little bit for Tkachuk. Even if we can get him at 50% that’s a big improvement.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1686681270981.png

f*** it

We f***ing fight. Leave it all out there 3 more times. Got nothing to save that shit for you. You rest when your dead.

VerhaegheAintAverage

Verhaeghe did Verhaeghe things!
Jul 23, 2009
Vergyshire, UK
It's quite a thing that I started the playoffs wearing my jersey and we're still in it when my living room is 28C and there isn't enough ice cream in the world to combat the blazing sun coming in all day

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Thanks for a good season Panthers. Its time to turn the page

Do you get some joy in having a fatalist attitude or is giving up on your team a therapeutic way to not get your hopes up to high.
I continue to say the see the same crap of so called fans coming on this board and warning us that it’s all over or we have no chance. That’s not what a message board is.

Oh by the way we are probably going to all die in a nuclear holocaust might as well get in your bunker now….see ya

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Do you get some joy in having a fatalist attitude or is giving up on your team a therapeutic way to not get your hopes up to high.
I continue to say the see the same crap of so called fans coming on this board and warning us that it’s all over or we have no chance. That’s not what a message board is.

Oh by the way we are probably going to all die in a nuclear holocaust might as well get in your bunker now….see ya
We all want the team to succeed. That's what being a fan is. But we are just outmatched. Accept it and it'll be less heartbreaking later. Or not. Either way, have a great day.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
We all want the team to succeed. That's what being a fan is. But we are just outmatched. Accept it and it'll be less heartbreaking later. Or not. Either way, have a great day.

So the whole planet knows we are outmatched how about thinking out of the box and telling us what could help. And BY THE WAY THE PANTHERS ARE HOCKEYS POSTER CHILD FOR BEING OUTMATCHED AND SO FAR SO GOOD… it ain’t over till it’s over.. have faith man. As some say we are playing with house money all the pressure is on Vegas.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

Are you new to message boards?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad