Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I will be on every word Gretzky says. He has an almost non personality but he might be better than any commentator in any sports forum I’ve seen.

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
There will always be a shred of hope lingering in me until the season is officially over. I remember us taking a too-many-men penalty in Game 5 against Boston with little time remaining in regulation. We killed that, and then Bob stopped Marchand right before OT. Boston had to feel like we were dead in the water. I know I did.

Then Ullmark screwed the pooch and we were off to the races.

Hey, it’s not over until Vegas puts us down for the 4th time.

*Runs to avoid being called out for my cope attempt*

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Tell me how did Vegas not make the playoffs last year and they are in my opinion clearly the best team in the NHL the following year ?

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Sam Bennett is one guy that needs to make his presence known and open up some ice near the net. Panthers are actually one of the smallest teams in the NHL and Vegas uses their size and speed to close off the offensive zone.
Guys like Lomberg and Verhege have to use their speed to get into the zone and get shots.

On a side note they asked Eric Stagl about the environment in the Vegas arena. He said well the music is a lot louder there. I thought that was revealing. Which if you ask our players Sunrise is the loudest barn in the NHL.
Maybe I’d say Carolina is a close second.

Reactions: Vilam

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Kinda feel numb to the possibility of the season being over tonight and still in awe of this unexpected but bittersweet run we've had so far.

At the start of the year, I was really gonna focus on development of Lundell, Luostarinen, Mahura and Knight.

3 of them have had really encouraging years, all showed impacts and ability to adapt or face some adversity.
Hoping Zito and Maurice will allow for some more prospects to get their chance, Samoskevich of course among others, both forward and defense.

Win or lose tonight, I'm at peace and really still believe we are now a legit Stanley Cup contender going forward.

ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

Florida_Panthers_flag.gif

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I got home from work today and was excited to see the Panthers jersey I bought came in the mail!

And naturally, there’s something wrong with it.

View attachment 717574View attachment 717575

Definitely the first time I’ve seen an error like this lol.

I’m getting another one sent for free at least
NHL Shop? lol a couple of people on r/HockeyJerseys with the same problem

Reactions: barkovcanfinnish

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
One question for the gurus if you would. What has happened to our power play. Maurice did mention it briefly today but he also said the best thing to do is do everything the same. Also it seems we can never set up normally and get shots off. When Paul came in he went to a more free style scheme ?
Idk, from what I’ve seen at least, we’d ideally like to play it down low to tkachuk so he can hit Reinhart in the slot for a quick one timer, but they’ve done a good job covering him. They’ve also done a great job of blocking shots from the point. Barkov refuses to shoot, I think he should as he has a quick release. Just snap one on and see if it generates a rebound. Or if they’re sealing off Reinhart then tkachuk can make a step and shoot it on net in close, may not be a high percentage shot but hopefully creates a rebound. I think they just gotta shoot from other locations other than up top and hoping to find reino

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Tell me how did Vegas not make the playoffs last year and they are in my opinion clearly the best team in the NHL the following year ?
Cap circumvention, literally.

They're like 15 million over right now but the NHL is f***ing stupid so, ya know. Stone's miraculous recovery just in time for game 1 is truly a classic "NHL is a gong show" moment.

I'm going to the game tonight at the arena for the watch party, hoping for a win but we'll see.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I got home from work today and was excited to see the Panthers jersey I bought came in the mail!

And naturally, there’s something wrong with it.

View attachment 717574View attachment 717575

Definitely the first time I’ve seen an error like this lol.

I’m getting another one sent for free at least

Someone actually put that in a box and said yup looks good let’s ship it lmao.

Reactions: barkovcanfinnish

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Idk, from what I’ve seen at least, we’d ideally like to play it down low to tkachuk so he can hit Reinhart in the slot for a quick one timer, but they’ve done a good job covering him. They’ve also done a great job of blocking shots from the point. Barkov refuses to shoot, I think he should as he has a quick release. Just snap one on and see if it generates a rebound. Or if they’re sealing off Reinhart then tkachuk can make a step and shoot it on net in close, may not be a high percentage shot but hopefully creates a rebound. I think they just gotta shoot from other locations other than up top and hoping to find reino

Thanks for that great response kinda says it all.

The question is how do we get bigger in the off season ?

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
That’s actually pretty cool a car wash at the knights practice facility…now it all makes sense. lol

Chuckys arm was dangling when he got off the bus. Don’t play him that’s tortuous.

The question is how do we get bigger in the off season ?
What lmao.

Barkov was the face of this team. Stanley Cup……

Last edited:

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
I had a dream about the start of the game.

We get the first goal from Rhino.

We then get a PP.
We don’t get any shots off but make a few nice passes.

Then Vegas scores to even it up.

Then I woke up.

Groundhog Day!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad