Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Crazy to say

TMobile makes me wish we were playing in MSG instead
It has been a while, something like 25 years since I last time heard someone talking about T-Mobile.

IMG_20230613_230749.png

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
While the outcome we want is not likely to happen I’m still enjoying the ride until it’s over. I’ll wait to think about the off-season until it happens. Hoping for a gutsy win tonight and then anything can happen on home ice and then game 7. Go cats!

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Are you new to message boards?

I go to at least 3 boards a day in different sports I ve never seen so many posters that on a board give up on the team they supposedly support you would almost think these are either fans from other boards or they are just negative people. Especially knowing what the Panthers have done. Do no devalue that and not give them a chance I for one do not appreciate it and our players wouldn’t either.
They are 0-14 in the PP against the knights. Maybe that changes tonight. Bob is still Bob. Maybe we close them down enough to scratch out a victory and then it’s back to Sunrise. Really silly stuff from the negative posts we get.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
It has been a while, something like 25 years since I last time heard someone talking about T-Mobile.

View attachment 717534

Its double funny, cause some of the post says. We get the Stanley Cup after the PO cause Vegas get caught cheating of doping. And then you post this Picture, where the half of the Tmobile bicycle Team was doped. :D The good old Armstrong Time. Doping was natural these Days.

CoolioFunk

Apr 15, 2021
Oh man, team is starting to look beat up. Hoping we can pull if off, at least put up a hard working showing. Kinda want to see someone random like Carlsson or denisenko in, maybe provide a spark?! Either way, proud of the team win or lose

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Just enjoy that you get to see your team play in the biggest stage on the hockey planet. We are winners and plenty of free agents will want to come here now It’s all good the build is real.I am in hockey heaven how about you ?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
One question for the gurus if you would. What has happened to our power play. Maurice did mention it briefly today but he also said the best thing to do is do everything the same. Also it seems we can never set up normally and get shots off. When Paul came in he went to a more free style scheme ?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
One question for the gurus if you would. What has happened to our power play. Maurice did mention it briefly today but he also said the best thing to do is do everything the same. Also it seems we can never set up normally and get shots off. When Paul came in he went to a more free style scheme ?
Just waiting to go off tonight

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
So we are back in our comfort zone for game 5 he he.
For the first time in the playoffs we were favored in game 4. There was no other playoff game including game 3 where we were expected to win by the pundits.
The comeback cats like it when you expect them to lose. I’m feelin greattt !

Reactions: Vilam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad