Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
This will be a test of not only the top players on Panthers, but perhaps more importantly, the bottom players. If they’re ever going to make a meaningful impact in their NHL careers, this is the time. They won’t get a better chance.

Do they have the desire and guts? We’ll see starting in about 25 hours and 40 minutes.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
If he played limited minutes in game 4 then I don’t see how he doesn’t play at least limited minutes in an elimination game in the Stanley cup final. Unless it got worse and they think he’ll be useless but could be serviceable in a potential game 6 if it’s happens since that wouldn’t be till Friday. I’d be shocked if he didn’t play

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I really hope Reddit blows up because r/hockey has to be the stupidest place to discuss hockey on the internet.

Those fans are all p***yes and I swear none of them know what actual hockey is about, especially when it comes to winning the cup. Seems like they just want ice capades.

They cry about the Panthers sooooo much and act like Vegas is some innocent team just playing wonderful, clean hockey.

I'm done going though, I feel redacted every f***ing time I go there now. Bunch of idiots.

If it ever comes back I'm just going to do my best to get actively banned.

Also, bummer, I am staying 5 mins away from where the boys went for crabs!

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I am starting to think Chuck is out tomorrow

Paul and Eric Stahl said in their press conference if there are a few missing we’ve been in that position a lot of the year so it pretty much is clear to me. Other than Lusto I think everyone’s healthy. I agree does not look good.

Last edited:

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I think we've reached the end. This squad is no longer the one that finished off BOS, TOR, and CAR., these Cats are burnt toast. You know it, and so do I. I hope I live long enough to see them back in the Finals again one day.

It’s one thing to know it but it’s silly to say it. It’s sports emotions play a part and most of our team now have their legs and we were able to open the ice up a bit in the 3 period of game 4. It’s funny everytime we get Nostradamus he’s been wrong.

ProjectPanthers

Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Tkachuk is definitely out tomorrow IMO. He didn't see the ice once in the 3rd until basically the empty net situation.

Before that he honestly looked awful, couldn't finish a check, could barely shoot and didn't have that extra gear to win battles.

At this point Deni might be a better option than Chucky at 20% so it is what it is.

Don't see how this group gets it done tomorrow but stranger things have happened.

But I also don't think this team is done or "never getting back here again". This team is not the 96 Panthers. There is so much talent and skill on this team and they aren't even the best they could be. This run was a blessing but I really think this is the beginning of things for this franchise.

Does it mean we'll be back in the Cup finals next year? Maybe not. But maybe the year after, or the year after that.

This team made it this far with Marc Staal playing top 4 minutes. There is a lot of spots for improvement in the lineup and Zito will have a ton of work moving forward but not as much as it seems. This team is good, but not great, even though they've been playing great.

What we've seen these playoffs is that this core IS for real. They are not pretenders but contenders and they have that f***ing dog in them. Matthew Tkachuk will not allow this team to dwindle in mediocrity for the next 7 years.

I have a lot of faith that the best days are yet to come for us. We are just now finally establishing ourselves as a beast in the East.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Tkachuk is definitely out tomorrow IMO. He didn't see the ice once in the 3rd until basically the empty net situation.

Before that he honestly looked awful, couldn't finish a check, could barely shoot and didn't have that extra gear to win battles.

At this point Deni might be a better option than Chucky at 20% so it is what it is.

Don't see how this group gets it done tomorrow but stranger things have happened.

But I also don't think this team is done or "never getting back here again". This team is not the 96 Panthers. There is so much talent and skill on this team and they aren't even the best they could be. This run was a blessing but I really think this is the beginning of things for this franchise.

Does it mean we'll be back in the Cup finals next year? Maybe not. But maybe the year after, or the year after that.

This team made it this far with Marc Staal playing top 4 minutes. There is a lot of spots for improvement in the lineup and Zito will have a ton of work moving forward but not as much as it seems. This team is good, but not great, even though they've been playing great.

What we've seen these playoffs is that this core IS for real. They are not pretenders but contenders and they have that f***ing dog in them. Matthew Tkachuk will not allow this team to dwindle in mediocrity for the next 7 years.

I have a lot of faith that the best days are yet to come for us. We are just now finally establishing ourselves as a beast in the East.

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Matthew kind of quiet against the Leafs. Looking for anyway to draw an angle here. lol

ProjectPanthers

Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Matthew kind of quiet against the Leafs. Looking for anyway to draw an angle here. lol
He was and I assumed he was hurt for most of that series but he came back against Carolina like a beast.

I wonder if things were re-aggrevated it vs. Vegas and because it didn't heel properly it's worse now?

Pure speculation on my part.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I really hope Reddit blows up because r/hockey has to be the stupidest place to discuss hockey on the internet.

Those fans are all p***yes and I swear none of them know what actual hockey is about, especially when it comes to winning the cup. Seems like they just want ice capades.

They cry about the Panthers sooooo much and act like Vegas is some innocent team just playing wonderful, clean hockey.

I'm done going though, I feel redacted every f***ing time I go there now. Bunch of idiots.

If it ever comes back I'm just going to do my best to get actively banned.

Also, bummer, I am staying 5 mins away from where the boys went for crabs!
Im pretty sure that title belongs to facebook. This was a gem from last year.
woke Screenshot_2.jpg

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I said nuggets in 5, just couldn’t see us winning a title with that roster. Hurts even when to expect it to go this way. And the panthers, between the long layoff, digging too big of a hole that you can’t get out of (going down 0-2, essentially have to pull a Toronto series from that point on, just ain’t happening), and now injuries. I’m sorry but it’s just too much. At some point you see when your dog is too old and he’s breaking down and it’s time to put him down. Tomorrow’s gonna be it. It was an insane ride and my alltime favorite season. My #1 lifelong dream may not come true this season, it may never, but this taught me how crazy and random things are, so I won’t say it can’t happen. We’ll continue to get better and have a lot to look forward to. I just hope they go out fighting (no game 2 replay). It’s been a pleasure

Reactions: Vilam

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
At some point we run out of ways to say “I believe”. All I’ll add is that I say it without shame or fear. That’s because while I believe we can still win this game and ultimately take home the cup, if we don’t, I’ll be at peace. Because this will bring us back stronger next season and the season after. This has been a huge step. Classless fans of other teams don’t matter. The classy fans understand.

If someone had told this group here with 10 games to go in the regular season that we’d end up 3 wins away from the cup, albeit having to win all 3 in a row, being down 3-1 in the cup final… I bet everyone here would have signed up.

It’s not over. Game 5 is next. Win or lose, we have a great future. Panthers hockey on June 13th? Are you f***ing kidding me? LFG!!

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
At some point we run out of ways to say “I believe”. All I’ll add is that I say it without shame or fear. That’s because while I believe we can still win this game and ultimately take home the cup, if we don’t, I’ll be at peace. Because this will bring us back stronger next season and the season after. This has been a huge step. Classless fans of other teams don’t matter. The classy fans understand.

If someone had told this group here with 10 games to go in the regular season that we’d end up 3 wins away from the cup, albeit having to win all 3 in a row, being down 3-1 in the cup final… I bet everyone here would have signed up.

It’s not over. Game 5 is next. Win or lose, we have a great future. Panthers hockey on June 13th? Are you f***ing kidding me? LFG!!
After the sting of actual possible defeat is over this is true. its been a crazy few months. I'd take this over not experiencing it. This team has just been so historically bad as a franchise it just felt like during this run this will be there only chance. I hope thats wrong. It is great to see the building buzzing. I still believe all of these games were winnable. I think if we came out and played how we did in game 3 from the start we might be in a different spot. Hopefully we can win another game and go from there.

Reactions: Vilam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad