HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Jesus Christ, Lehkonen went head first into the boards. I thought for sure he broke his neck or had some sort of spine injury, but he was able to walk on his feet to the dressing room.

edit:

Really scary incident hope that Lekhonen will be alright after going into the boards head first.

He is being taken to a hospital as a precaution.

Reactions: c3z4r and Redux91

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Jesus Christ, Lehkonen went head first into the boards. I thought for sure he broke his neck or had some sort of spine injury, but he was able to walk on his feet to the dressing room.

edit:

I got a concussion on a similar play once, only the opposing forward tripped my skates just before the boards. If I wasn't so out of it after the hit, I think I could have McSorlied the guy.

Reactions: c3z4r

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Nuge pots a rebound. 3-2 Sharks

2:26 to go

Gonna be a 6-on-4 with 2:12 to go

Popcorn, ruffles, chocolate coated blueberries etc

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Glad I stayed up for this

Blow it up Oilers

shark.jpg

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The only thing sadder than oiler fans trying to convince the world that they are serious cup contenders over the last couple years is the franchise itself.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
At least, it's not the Habs who are going to lose to the Sharks. I just knew the Oilers were worst. :laugh:

Also, now Holland is probably going to panic panic. Lets see if Hughes/Gorton can get something out of it.

Reactions: Redux91

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Also, now Holland is probably going to panic panic. Lets see if Hughes/Gorton can get something out of it.

I would say Jake Allen for McDavid trade is coming .....

Jake Allen and 5th in 2024
McDavid and Jack Campbell to Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad