HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Nobody said the book is closed, but the impression isn’t good. And it’s largely due to Slafkovsky’s insignificant growth over his D0-D2 period and Michkov’s sky high performance, defying even expectations.

I'll always maintain that Slafkovsky was a legitimate choice in 2022. If the rushing busts him, so be it.

The Habs are the only team with a top 2022 draft pick to have rushed the player.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
I'll always maintain that Slafkovsky was a legitimate choice in 2022. If the rushing busts him, so be it.

The Habs are the only team with a top 2022 draft pick to have rushed the player.
This is the most glaring issue regarding Slaf.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
The toughness issue with the Leafs is with Matthews.
I find this is the situation whenever people claim “toughness” is an issue. It’s often with the pillars of the team. If they can eat hits and sufficiently engage in physical play the team doesn’t suffer a toughness issue.

How it relates to the Habs is, of course, Caufield and Hutson. They’re too small to dish anything out. So it makes for a kinda perilous situation with a low ceiling of potential physical engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad