HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Seems like Sens may lose their first over the Dadonov situation and Dorion will be fired as well. At least that's the rumours out of Ottawa.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Lurk

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
He's really lived up to the Pinto name thus far.

(Ford Pinto was a disaster for Ford...)

I will not accept bad talk about the Ford Pinto. It was an awesome surreal sight on the road. I’m glad my parents didn’t have one, but sometimes you need these silly homer mobiles to break the monotony of life. Looks like they used the same designer for the pirates train engineer ballcap.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Are the media saying this is the first case of gambling in the NHL? If so, they should google Babe Pratt and Don Gallinger.

Last edited:

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Seems really strange that a gambling website would snitch on its own users. Probably a lot of guys who want to hide their gambling…
I read it as bet99 somehow has access to users on other…. “proxy or bettor site”

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I'm not going to rub it in anyones face as things can change fast. However, it does feel like he's becoming the player a lot of people here saw in 2018. He was always a 5 year project.
I always liked KK. He was the guy I wanted in 291 when we made the pick. His inconsistent play made me not really care too much when the offersheet situation happened but I can definitely see him making a lot of people eat crow now. Carolina really put a lot of faith in him as far as contract compared to what he had proven at the time and it’s looking like they’ll get rewarded for it.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Islanders in their beautiful uniforms with no ads in their fresh new barn beat the Sens with their bet99 shit you love to see it.

83xkqa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad