HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Thinking JJ was going to be an adequate goalie was a gross miscalculation.
Martin Jones was there to be claimed.
Reminds me when our most legendary GM thought Ben Scrivens and Mike Condon could replace Price.

On a side note this will be a long season for the Caps. Also i might have underrated Ottawa. They have a pretty damn good team.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Reminds me when our most legendary GM thought Ben Scrivens and Mike Condon could replace Price.

On a side note this will be a long season for the Caps. Also i might have underrated Ottawa. They have a pretty damn good team.
If Norris can stay healthy they have 2 very strong lines and if they can sign Pinto 3 very strong lines. Depth on d and goaltender are the only possible weaknesses.

Reactions: PhysicX

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Drouin's 0-1-1 +4 in three games looks better than Suzuki's 0-1-1 -4 in three games. :sarcasm:
I wonder how long it will last Jonathan's never been a + player in his entire career.

Think he’ll have a decent year. He’s on a great team.

And no in case anyone says… his time was up in Montreal. Whatever points he gets in COL, ice time, corsi, whatever…. He was never going to do that in a Habs jersey.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

Currently, former Habs players, Edmundson and Pacioretty are on LTIR. Weber could go on LTIR but Arizona has kept him on normal IR.

What happened to Pacioretty this time ?

To practice the PP
black+panther+gif.gif

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
We’ll see. They is a good chance they crash and burn this season.
I watched most of that game and Ovy is clearly very quickly declining. He's still able to throw a hit or two but his foot speed is gone. He can still shoot but... His dynamism is pretty much gone.

It might be time for the Caps to consider trading him at the deadline. That team is done.

• Haha
Reactions: zeeto and Rapala

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I watched most of that game and Ovy is clearly very quickly declining. He's still able to throw a hit or two but his foot speed is gone. He can still shoot but... His dynamism is pretty much gone.

It might be time for the Caps to consider trading him at the deadline. That team is done.

That's what they should do, but I'd bet more on them making an aggressive move or two that sends futures for immediate help. Hope Hughes is involved, as one of the few teams that can easily take Mantha's cap hit back, we could possibly squeeze out a '24 or better yet, '25 1st in the process.

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Good to hear, considering we play them Saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad