Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Ready to watch the Erik Karlsson show. Hopefully he can rack up a few more points before finishing his once fin a lifetime season.

Last edited:

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
So I wonder if Toews re-signs somewhere else or just retires. It would be a travesty to see him in any other team's colours....but then again Kane is a Ranger and I always thought he'd retire as a Blackhawk.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
So I wonder if Toews re-signs somewhere else or just retires. It would be a travesty to see him in any other team's colours....but then again Kane is a Ranger and I always thought he'd retire as a Blackhawk.

Travesty is his middle name now, innit?

Jul 6, 2016
Toews has serious health issues. He will retire.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
WIth his post covid illness that doesn't seem to be healing, unless he has a great summer of recovery, I think he retires.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It does, but in Toews's case it's a lot more than just aging.

He was not that great to begin with. He was a very good two way center who played with two straight to HOF wingers in his prime but his reputation was overrated quite a bit imo. What i'll say is probably very controversial but imo Patrice Bergeron was the superior player career wise. Prime i'd go with Toews but career i'd go with Bergeron.

Reactions: ReHabs

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
It's crazy the Hawks best scorer still with the team is Taylor Raddish with 37 points. That's something.
great tank job - until they beat the Pens on Tuesday and ruined not only their tank, but our Florida tank. smdh

Reactions: DavePeak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad