Value of: Ottawa Shake up

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Sorry but Rebuilds shouldn't be lasting a decade.

Look at the kings for a successful rebuild / reset

There are a bunch more examples like leafs bolts jets devils canes and so on

This will be year 7 for the sens of tanking / losing. That's an insane amount of time of being pure trash.
Why leafs, they missed play for about 12-14 years other than a 48 game season
And took 20 years to win one round lol.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
The two biggest farces of the NHL based on hype and 'future' are certainly the Sabres and the Sens, two pathetic teams that are still stuck In a decade long rebuild / tank

Almost more pathetic than the old oilers before McJesus came along
1703024154323.jpeg

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
someone posted a video of their option skate today and barely any sens players showed up. i think they already gave up on the season.

they need to do something about the losing culture and lack of leadership

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
someone posted a video of their option skate today and barely any sens players showed up. i think they already gave up on the season.

they need to do something about the losing culture and lack of leadership

That’s quite the conclusion. There were at least 10 players on the ice. Pretty normal for an optional skate. What do you think the players not on the ice were doing?

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
That’s quite the conclusion. There were at least 10 players on the ice. Pretty normal for an optional skate. What do you think the players not on the ice were doing?
not practicing.

when their coach is fired? seems low.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
The Senators need a new coach but the core might very well need change as well. too many bffs who don't bring out the best in each other and at this point are probably pissed at each other.

So if the coach is replaced and the team still plays amatuer hockey there will be trades made.

only untouchables would be

Stutzle
Greig
Pinto
Sanderson
Zub

which leaves from the core

Brady
Chabot
Norris
Chychrun
Batherson

team needs are:

heavy top 4 rd
a major shakeup (brady for rantanen type)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

Everyone please ignore the OP post where Brady isn’t included in the untouchables list. OP is a MASSIVE Brady hater for whatever reason.

Awful post I wish this website had downvotes

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
There's a Brady cult on the Sens board lol.

Many other posters in the Sens board share my views it's just that there are some who will never criticize Brady.

and they call anyone who criticizes Brady on his lazy backchecking or bad defensive play or tantrums as just being haters.

When they are obvious source of concern.

You have a really weird and sort of annoying posting style. Just have a conversation dude.

Alright I gave it a couple days. Did the "Many other posters in the Sens board" who share your views about Brady finally show up?

... I caught up on the thread and only found more Sens fans claiming you unnecessarily shit on Brady. I must have missed your sympathizers?

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Would definitely listen to offers for anyone that's not Sanderson, Stutzle, or Tkachuk

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Would definitely listen to offers for anyone that's not Sanderson, Stutzle, or Tkachuk
The dudes on the team 1200 said those are the core and you should listen on anyone else to change up the core if things don't improve and kind of stay the same this season

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Alright I gave it a couple days. Did the "Many other posters in the Sens board" who share your views about Brady finally show up?

... I caught up on the thread and only found more Sens fans claiming you unnecessarily shit on Brady. I must have missed your sympathizers?

You got too much time on your hands.

Also someone literally started a value of Brady thread lol.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011

I'd likely add Zub. RHD, especially ones that play good D, are a unicorn in this league. Locked up, decent salary and not much of a chance of replacing.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Also someone literally started a value of Brady thread lol.

Good point. Let's analyze that. @Silky Johnson started the thread. First off, he led off with this statement:

First, it ain't going to happen so no need to post about why.

Secondly, for shits and giggles, I searched "Brady" in his post history. (This took a whopping two minutes, BTW) Not only is he extremely complimentary of Tkachuk, but in the process, I stumbled upon this gem:

If those breaks had gone the other way we wouldn't have to read to the endless threads from posters like @Agent Zub pissing and moaning.

Chabot, Brady and the core are great. New ownership will move out DJ and Dorion and hopefully bring in more experienced and skilled staff.

Sounds like he's very much on your side... :laugh:

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
This type of response is why Brady is a cult on the Sens board.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

Everyone please ignore the OP post where Brady isn’t included in the untouchables list. OP is a MASSIVE Brady hater for whatever reason.

Awful post I wish this website had downvotes

People like this legit think Brady is the best captain in the NHL and were very vocal about it and so they are extremely emotionally invested and because of that they can never trade him or handle when someone else proposes that he's not as good as they like to think.

But the truth is that Brady is not a great leader, he is still a kid who needs a lot of learning and would actually benefit from not having the C.

And that he is nowhere near as good or as important as Stutzle and Sanderson to the Senators future. Like not even close.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
This type of response is why Brady is a cult on the Sens board.

People like this legit think Brady is the best captain in the NHL and were very vocal about it and so they are extremely emotionally invested and because of that they can never trade him or handle when someone else proposes that he's not as good as they like to think.

But the truth is that Brady is not a great leader, he is still a kid who needs a lot of learning and would actually benefit from not having the C.

And that he is nowhere near as good or as important as Stutzle and Sanderson to the Senators future. Like not even close.

We’ve been through this song and dance many times. At no point have you ever been able to quote me anywhere saying Brady is “The best captain in the NHL” or even “best Sens captain of all time” or without faults.

You have some sort of weird vendetta against him for whatever reason. It’s almost obsessive and creepy

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Show where one poster, thinks he is the best captain in the league.
Otherwise it’s just another one of your hyperbole statements.

I'm not gonna go back 2-3 years of posts to find specific examples lol.

But we all know now that Brady's leadership abilities got massively overrated.

And fine I'll change it to those fans thought he was one of the best Captains in the league. They were still wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad