Value of: Ottawa Shake up

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
Good point. Let's analyze that. @Silky Johnson started the thread. First off, he led off with this statement:

Secondly, for shits and giggles, I searched "Brady" in his post history. (This took a whopping two minutes, BTW) Not only is he extremely complimentary of Tkachuk, but in the process, I stumbled upon this gem:

Sounds like he's very much on your side... :laugh:
Just so there is no doubt.

I really like Brady Tkachuk as a hockey player. He is a unique player and super fun to watch.

I do not want him to be or think he will be traded, unless of course for signicant overpayment.

I do find @Agent Zub s pissing and moaning about Brady super obnoxious and generally agree with him on little.

I only started the thread because I was curious what people would offer after several non-sens fans were very complimentary.

Brady is very hard to judge value on with all the "intangibles"

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Just so there is no doubt.

I really like Brady Tkachuk as a hockey player. He is a unique player and super fun to watch.

I do not want him to be or think he will be traded, unless of course for signicant overpayment.

I do find @Agent Zub s pissing and moaning about Brady super obnoxious and generally agree with him on little.

I only started the thread because I was curious what people would offer after several non-sens fans were very complimentary.

Brady is very hard to judge value on with all the "intangibles"

So exact same reason I started the thread?

verdi

Oct 19, 2023
OTT top players need to play like top players and carry.
I think the roster is okay ; I think getting a new coach will do some positives.
a shakeup isn't necessary unless you're clearly improving.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
There's more untouchables than what's outlined in this thread. I would say at this stage untouchable players or extremely unlikely to be traded would be:

Tkachuk
Stutzle
Norris
Pinto
Greig
Giroux
Zub
Sanderson

I would say some that are maybe more likely to be traded if things don't turn around:

One of Chychrun/Chabot
Batherson
Brannstrom
Maybe Joseph but he's playing really well lately

Players that will get traded at some point:

Kubalik
Tarasenko
Kelly

All in all, very unlikely to see anyone from the first list traded but I could see someone like Batherson or Chychrun/Chabot used to make some changes in the lineup. Maybe try and acquire a rugged defensive Dman that can play the right side.

I don't foresee major changes in this lineup but I could see one bigger trade.

KnockHobbler

Sep 13, 2018
Except he and I were correct about White years before the rest of Sens fans were.

Man we took heat but Colin White always stunk
Oh yeah he stunk but there was this fanatical bloodlust for the guy from one person in particular that was just completely creepy

Reactions: DJB

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
What would be the ask for Batherson with the Habs ?

Batherson & Chychrun to Tampa Bay for Cernak & Hagel

What’s the ask on Batherson and/or Norris/Pinto to Colorado?

As a Nucks fan, I’d be interested in:

1. Batherson
2. Grieg
3. Pinto

I can't imagine batherson gets moved prior to the 2018 juniors case being wrapped up. He wouldn't be someone I'd invest in right now.

Reactions: Perratrooper

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Can a sens fan fill me in on what Greig is? Where does he slot in in the line up? What type of player is he? Tia

He's been playing on the 3rd line this season. One of the better performing players on the team. He's an absolute rat, very small physically but doesn't play like that. Has offensive upside. Not sure what his potential is yet.

Reactions: NotNotALeafsFan

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Can a sens fan fill me in on what Greig is? Where does he slot in in the line up? What type of player is he? Tia

He's a two-way center that has offensive upside who plays a high intensity game. I would compare him to Pageau but will get under your skin a lot more. Hits guys every shift.

He also plays wing if needed. Makes his teammates better.

I think he ends up a top tier 3rd line C or could play a in-your-face type of game on the wing with more skilled players. Retrieving pucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad