OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
dt3dc0asdd1c1.jpeg

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I like that they go for the Eng. screw the icing try and win the game.

How the hell don’t they blow that play dead on the boards? That’s lame imo

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Very anticlimactic finish after Edmonton battled back to make it close.

But Florida is a buzzsaw right now.

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
Florida went from playing Vasy, Swayman and Shesterkin to f***ing Stuart Skinner. What did people think the end result was gonna be? :laugh::laugh: Not to mention, Barkov has shut down every star he's played against this playoffs, the Oilers were behind the 8 ball before this series started.
To be completely fair Skinner getting hot is the reason they beat Dallas to even reach the final

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
That's fair, I meant it more so for Florida's perspective, they just went through 3 elite goalies. Stuart Skinner wasn't going to be the reason why they didn't win the Cup.
Florida legit just on a mission similar to us in 95 just weren’t going to be denied a second time. Dont think it would’ve mattered who came out of the west maybe just go 6 games

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I said it at the time whoever won last series was going to win the cup. Igor would’ve posted three shutouts

Nah, Edmonton's stars would been showing more on the scoresheet way way more than they have in this series. Barkov is a flat out superstar on both sides of the rink. Rangers probably win but it's not this type of series we're seeing.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
I said after 1st round that Florida is the best team left and dont see anyone stopping them.

That filthy Rangers luck was at times unbearable to watch. Cant wait to read the first NY sports article that analyzes how they wouldve beat Oilers too :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad