Votes: 78 45.1%
  • Panthers

Votes: 95 54.9%

• Total voters

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
They will probably win before we do
I mean Arizona has been stacking assets for a longgggg time! I wouldn't doubt they will be very strong very fast if they spend to the cap. They are also a pretty desirable destination for free agents.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I mean Arizona has been stacking assets for a longgggg time! I wouldn't doubt they will be very strong very fast if they spend to the cap. They are also a pretty desirable destination for free agents.
Yup sad but true

Reactions: TMLife17

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
I want the Leafs to be
The team that lost to the team that lost to the team that won the cup
instead of
The team that lost to the team that lost the team that lost to the team that won the cup

that's why i'm pulling for the Panthers , it's puts us one step closer to the cup

Last edited:

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Yet he leads all players for goals in the playoff……I’m thinking that’s pretty good.

Despite that, he is tied for 8th in points and is not the driver on his line... the two other linemates are putting up more points.

Playing well, good for him, just pointing out that someone thinking he is in contention for the Conn Smythe is silly.

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Panthers almost doubled Oilers in hits, get saves and have no issues scoring either. This is going to be a short series lol

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Despite that, he is tied for 8th in points and is not the driver on his line... the two other linemates are putting up more points.

Playing well, good for him, just pointing out that someone thinking he is in contention for the Conn Smythe is silly.
These are all fair points but the fact remains he is able to finish with actual goals. Sadly that’s better than anything we have. All that said I agree thats it’s a major stretch for the Conn Smythe

I want the Leafs to be
The team that lost to the team that lost to the team that won the cup
instead of
The team that lost to the team that lost the team that lost to the team that won the cup

that's why i'm pulling for the Panthers , it's puts us one step closer to the cup
Ya because these moral victories and respect in the hand shake line are the ultimate goal for Shanny and our core Lol

I’m hoping Panthers. I want Toronto to be the next Canadian team to win the Cup. I’m aware Canadians will have to wait a long time if we wait for the Leafs lol.
It could be another decade and at least one more house cleaning and rebuild.

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I honestly don't see the difference if it's no cup vs no cup.
Which team is closer to winning a cup?

A. Consistently eliminated in the 1st round. No real identity, never has learned what it takes to win 4 rounds.

B. Consistently wins rounds every year. Battle hardened, has seen what it takes to win and eliminate good teams.

Pretty easy answer. Panthers got to the final last year and were barely holding on due to injuries....this year they're ready.

Leafs are nowhere close.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Panthers almost doubled Oilers in hits, get saves and have no issues scoring either. This is going to be a short series lol
All while actually getting worked by the refs too. The calls Edmonton got were mostly soft or embellished. Easy work

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Which team is closer to winning a cup?

A. Consistently eliminated in the 1st round. No real identity, never has learned what it takes to win 4 rounds.

B. Consistently wins rounds every year. Battle hardened, has seen what it takes to win and eliminate good teams.

Pretty easy answer. Panthers got to the final last year and were barely holding on due to injuries....this year they're ready.

Leafs are nowhere close.
Sad but very true

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Casual fans = Edmonton
Knowledgeable hockey folks = Florida

Just my $0.02.
Why are you knowledgeable?

Because you check the Vegas odds?

The question is more open ended:

Some people want EDM to win as opposed to "who do you think will win"?

Reactions: bax

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I don’t understand how any online Leafs fan could cheer for Edmonton. All the other Canadian teams hate us. Really the majority of all Canadian fans hate most of the other Canadian teams. It’s like we’re in our own toxic ecosystem.

Who cares if Florida wins? We’ve played them once in the playoffs and never had any close battles for seeding, they hardly feel like a divisional rival like Boston or even Tampa. Their fans might as well not even exist in comparison to the presence of Oilers fans.

I don’t want Hyman and McDavid parading the Cup around Toronto this summer. Screw that.

hurdemz

Tub thumpin'
Jul 15, 2022
Ssm, ON
How can any self respecting leaf fan not root for hyman to win the cup? The guy is a world class human being and was a great leaf.

Hell with the petty "oTHer cAnAdIaN TeaMs wOUldNt cHEer fOr tHe LeAfS"

Who cares?

Reactions: notDatsyuk

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Oilers - would be nice for Canada to get a cup and it would be great to see McDavid really cement his legacy and then hopefully follow that up with Olympic success.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
My heart says Oilers but my brain says Florida.

I just want a Canadian team to win it. So once the Leafs are eliminated I jump bandwagons. Ride along with the rest of them.

If another Canadian team won it would seem like a consolation prize.

So yeah, I'm reallh hoping Oilers win it. Hyman was one of my favourote players while he was here. So was Kadri.

It's good to see guys like that go on to be successful somewhere else.

Maurice couldn't win in either Toronto or Winnipeg. I really don't want him to win with an American Team. I can easily be an Edmonton fan for the next week or so because it means I can be proud the cup was finally won by a Canadian team again if they are successful.

And I hope Hyman scores the series winning goal.

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad