Oilers or Panthers?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilers or Panthers?

• Oilers

Votes: 78 45.1%
  • Panthers

Votes: 95 54.9%

• Total voters

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Panthers please, why?

Oilers tanked their way to multiple 1st overalls, even that they botched and only turned it around after drafting 2 of the top 5 players in the league. Oilers fans absolutely chirp the shit out of us every chance they get, they would not cheer for us if we were in their position.

Panthers have built their team the hard way, smart drafts, prudent trades and waiver wire pickups. They also play no nonsense, dirty, bully playoff hockey which is only good for the 'copycat' league. Hope more teams start playing that way.

1717872160094.png

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I'm living vicariously through my former favourite Maple Leaf Zach Hyman to hoist the Cup for himself at the stupidity of my former clueless GM that let him go for nothing. Much like Naz who had to get free first and then enjoy success.

As the leading playoff goal scorer Hyman might also get Conn Smythe consideration as playoff MVP depending on if he can continue scoring key playoff goals like the series GWG that sent the Oilers to the finals.

Go Oilers !!

Hockey is Canada's sport so as a proud Canadian I could stomach Oilers, Flames or Jets winning the Cup if not for the Leafs.

Besides the best player on the planet McDavid deserves it based on his play as well.

I haven't seen a post from you not referencing the former GM... move on, it's not healthy to be this obsessed.

Hyman has been good but he is not even top 3 on his team for the Conn Smythe by the way, not sure if you've missed all the games.

Reactions: Menzinger

myleafs

May 25, 2021
Not a fan of either team, so I really won't know who I am cheering for until puck drop time.

It might be the Oilers because they are the underdogs... hard to say.

I think the Panthers are the better team. But I didn't think the Oilers were the better team vs Dallas, in fact, they were not, but they found a way. Can they do it again?
yea they were

• Haha
Reactions: wingman75

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010
Could go either way but I'm hoping for the Oilers to win cause I hate the Panthers rats more than the Oilers rats.

Reactions: Optimist

Babe Ruth

Looks wise.. I'm a solid 8.5
Feb 2, 2016
Rooting for the Oilers, but I think Panthers will win the series..

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Go Panthers. I’d rather have a lobotomy performed on me infront of a giant crowd naked in the ice cold than the Oilers winning the cup.

Reactions: HEAVY DUTY

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I love Mcdavid but f*** the oilers

Ill cheer for rat-man

Oilers win though full credit. Mcdavid wins and hes erased Crosby/OV from history

I haven't seen a post from you not referencing the former GM... move on, it's not healthy to be this obsessed.

Hyman has been good but he is not even top 3 on his team for the Conn Smythe by the way, not sure if you've missed all the games.
Weren't you saying the oilers would lose to the first contender they face?

Beat the Stars. Looks like they are legit

Reactions: RunItBackAgain

usernamezrhardtodo

Mar 26, 2014
Out of spite, I was hoping Florida would win because I want Edmonton to continue being the laughing stock of the NHL... All those top 5 picks in the last decade... Including McDavid, and no cups. If they win, then Toronto is the defacto laughing stock.

But I can't bring myself to cheer for Florida.
Even though I predicted Edmonton would win the cup if they managed to make the playoffs after that disaster of a start....I am going Florida on this one. I hate to admit it...but I love the way Florida plays with an edge and nastiness.

I would rather have Bennett on my team than Mini Malgin....we could have had Bennett for a song but Dubas didn't want someone who actually raises his game come playoff time.

Reactions: RunItBackAgain

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Even though I predicted Edmonton would win the cup if they managed to make the playoffs after that disaster of a start....I am going Florida on this one. I hate to admit it...but I love the way Florida plays with an edge and nastiness.

I would rather have Bennett on my team than Mini Malgin....we could have had Bennett for a song but Dubas didn't want someone who actually raises his game come playoff time.

Yep as much as I want Edmonton to win my money is on Florida winning the Cup

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I mean, there are the Yotes, Sens and Sabres...
They don’t have the resources that the Leafs do and the supposed big stars so ya I think we are in number 1 in laughing stock ville

Ouch WNBA passed the NHL? Gary Bettman sucks at his job. They need to run NHL clinics with good players at the local level and get kids playing hockey. That's why it doesn't grow. Crappy ambassadors, no support of local leagues to get youth players passionate about the game
Do you think any of these over paid money hungry players are going to donate their time to teach kids to play……….im guessing Marner would send his agent.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020

Yet he leads all players for goals in the playoff……I’m thinking that’s pretty good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad