Post-Game Talk: Oilers Do Dallas and deliver the goods

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
What is wrong now?

enjoy the W

HaHa!!
Nothing!!!!

Just didn't like the sparky comment from before that Ott is so F ing great.

Actually....
There is something wrong and I'm ashamed to admit it to everyone but...
at 3-0 my daughter MY DAUGHTER actually says "Oh I want Skinner to get a shutout so bad". And of course D scores. Sorry everybody.

I did send her to bed and told her she was grounded even though she's 30.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Absolutely. They completely overlooked the Oilers, heck so did some of the "fans" on this site. Kind of ludicrous now when you think about it. We have the 3 best players remaining in the playoffs, good depth players and defense is rounding out to form. Broberg's arrival could also tip the scale if he maintains current level.
They are just Toronto and Vancouver homers. Auston Matthews, blah blah blah marries Quinn.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Just listened to Broberg’s interview. What a fantastic moment for the kid and what a great shot he made.

Can’t say one bad thing about that game. They gave the Stars nothing. One more just like that please.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Apropos of nothing I watched a collection of all of McDavid's goals from last year this afternoon. Amazing how many 5hole snipes he had and how it's just not working this year. Missed another one tonight but I suspect he was trying to pass it off the pads again.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Sir...
You are not allowed to ride the wagon immediately after your own dismissal. You must be a Vancouver Canuck fan for a year, the cheer for the Golden Knights, followed by creating an account on CP. (We'll explain later).
Only then will you be eligible to answer 3 skill testing questions and an interview to be determined of your worthiness. Thank you.
Nah, thank them for sending Stoned Golden Cheetahs to Siberia.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Apropos of nothing I watched a collection of all of McDavid's goals from last year this afternoon. Amazing how many 5hole snipes he had and how it's just not working this year. Missed another one tonight but I suspect he was trying to pass it off the pads again.
SN did a feature on why he and how we was scoring so many goals 2 years ago, the tap ran dry right after, that’s my crazy and tin foil hat theory.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Sir...
You are not allowed to ride the wagon immediately after your own dismissal. You must be a Vancouver Canuck fan for a year, the cheer for the Golden Knights, followed by creating an account on CP. (We'll explain later).
Only then will you be eligible to answer 3 skill testing questions and an interview to be determined of your worthiness. Thank you.
Lol!

Reactions: McDoused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad