Post-Game Talk: Oilers Do Dallas and deliver the goods

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Screw you MFers (joking) as a Stars fan cause it’s only sport but if we can’t pull the next two I’m on your side.

edit - has been a great series and a great game by your team tonight.

Sir...
You are not allowed to ride the wagon immediately after your own dismissal. You must be a Vancouver Canuck fan for a year, the cheer for the Golden Knights, followed by creating an account on CP. (We'll explain later).
Only then will you be eligible to answer 3 skill testing questions and an interview to be determined of your worthiness. Thank you.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
6wTwQtkA-uLxagtBdePuGU0uLdowJgIJ9qjy60Le4sE.jpg

"Gonna beat them at some Mario Kart, uh..."

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
I remember even Elliot Friedman saying Dallas will beat who ever comes out of the Oilers/Vancouver series. He was trying hard to cope with the reality that the Oilers were about to beat the Canucks. We won't forget.
There was a lot of disrespect towards the oil before this series started imo. It was all about Dallas and their depth.

they made out like oilers were lucky to just be there.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Same stuff I saw in the AHL. In the 1st period, all you needed to do was tap him and he'd cough up the puck. He's a great puck distributor and I've always said he would be an excellent PP QB on a different team.
Liar. I watched him in the AHL all season and I didn't see anything like that. I saw consistent good play. So why are you lying? You honestly think you're the only one watching the Condors? Stop lying. If you're a troll, casually see yourself out

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
@Canovin

The Oilers players put on such a clinic after the first 10 mins that there are people who think Skinner played better than Oettinger last game. Put Skinner in Dallas the Oilers would have scored 6 goals

How'd that post make out for ya?
What is wrong now?

enjoy the W

Oilers win the biggest game most fans here have seen and you and your buddy are busy cringe posting.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
There was a lot of disrespect towards the oil before this series started imo. It was all about Dallas and their depth.

they made out like oilers were lucky to just be there.

Absolutely. They completely overlooked the Oilers, heck so did some of the "fans" on this site. Kind of ludicrous now when you think about it. We have the 3 best players remaining in the playoffs, good depth players and defense is rounding out to form. Broberg's arrival could also tip the scale if he maintains current level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad