Post-Game Talk: Oilers Do Dallas and deliver the goods

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I agree. I’m f***ing sick of people saying that this team sucks and Ken Holland ruined it all. We’ve been one of the final 8 teams for 3 straight years FFS.
A lot of Oiler haters give me this "what does McDavid have to show for it" and then I ask how many teams have been in the final four twice and the final 8 once-- all in the last 3 seasons?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I don't think anybody in the Dallas crowd figured that. You could have burned funeral pyres at Center ice and nobody would have figured it odd. The Oilers were like the Islanders tonight putting a team to sleep on the road and just taking the game, the crowd, everybody, out of it. Islander 83 type game.

The Oilers are really good. That they're really good on defense, and defensively is apparent news the league has been sleeping on.

The Broberg goal just killed Dallas and the crowd. In former days people would be looking at their program to see who made that stupendous shot. A dagger. The post in from Nuge another one.
All this from the legend during his introductory presser may as well have said “f***, I guess I’ll coach. Ain’t got shit all else to do.”

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
oar2.jpg
I remember this episode, Clarkson is a riot haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad