Post-Game Talk: Oilers Do Dallas and deliver the goods

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Will admit was a woody fan and disappointed when he was let go ...but give credit to knob he has performed much better than I expected seems to have his finger on the pulse of this team
At this point he’s earned our faith. It’s really good to have a leader you can trust but also is so even-keeled and calculated. I liked Woody too but Knoblauch has really earned my trust

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
jebus these guys can't enjoy a win. More important to give fellow fans the gears I guess.

Come Together!

The beatles said that. ;)
What a buzzkill lol

I said Oettinger played better than Skinner last game which is true. The Oilers would have lit him up if he was playing for Dallas last game.

Today I said Skinner played well. Credit where credits due

He must be fun at parties haha

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Whoop there it is
B2.png

Last edited:

MessierThanThou

Dec 10, 2010
Oil Country
Can't just cheer the W hey?

I don't think these Skinner stans realize that we're not rooting for Skinner to play like shit, we're scared shitless that he will when it really counts and that's the crux of our criticism, which is completely valid. He played great tonight. Even the biggest hater wants to be proven wrong about Skinner!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad